Since my last thread got closed before I could edit it, here we go again.

I have a good problem on my hands, I have two good axes (ESP LTD Deluxe EC1000 and a Schecter C-1 Classic). Which one is better. I know it's just a matter of preference, but I'm trying to guage people's opinions. I find myself playing both equally. Cosmeticall the ESP wins hands down. They both have great hardware. I think the ESP also wins in hardware, which is why it's a little more funds. Has anyone played either of these or perhaps both? If so, which one do you use more? Here's the specs....

EC-1000 STBC

Set-Neck
24.75” Scale
Mahogany Body
Quilted Maple Top
Mahogany Neck
Rosewood Fingerboard
42mm Earvana Compensated Nut
Thin U Neck Contour
24 XJ Frets
Black Nickel Hardware
Sperzel Locking Tuners
Tonepros Locking Bridge & Tail
EMG 81 (B) / 60 (N) Active p.u.

vs

C-1 ANTQ

CONSTRUCTION/SCALE: Neck-Thru /25.5”
BODY: Mahogany w/ Quilted Maple
NECK/FINGERBOARD: Multi-Ply Maple & Walnut/Rosewood
FRETS: 24 Jumbo
INLAYS: “Vine of Life”
PICKUPS: Seymour Duncan JB (SH-4) & Jazz (SH-2n)
ELECTRONICS: Vol/Tone/5-Way Mega
BRIDGE: TonePros TOM w/ thru-body
BINDING: Creme (neck/headstock)
TUNERS: Grover
HARDWARE: Satin Gold
Man, **** you I've played/owned both those. That's an impossible decision, cause they're excellent guitars. However, all you really need to do to the Schecter to make it play on the same level as the ESP is just throw some Sperzel tuners on it. A little cheaper that way. Plus, it's easier to access the upper frets on the Schecter. Pretty easy on the ESP too, but for sweeping or just like, ambience (sp? I don't remember...) stuff, schecter's good.

That's my 2 cents. Good choice either way, though

EDIT: v Why not, kind opinionated sir?
My gear:
Schecter C-1+ w/ Seymour duncan Jazz (neck) and Full Shred (bridge), with Sperzels
B-52 LG-100A 4x12 half stack
Rogue LX405 Bass
Yamaha classical
Some sort of acoustic Squier
Boss Flanger
Lyon Chorus
Quote by mwalluk
Since my last thread got closed before I could edit it, here we go again.

then maybe you should take a hint and stop making threads.

Furthermore this one is not only useless like your others (you already own both guitars and don't seem to be asking which one to sell) but it breaks the no vs. thread rule, so you're getting a warning.

"A wise man once said, never discuss philosophy or politics in a disco environment." - Frank Zappa
Quote by Jinskee
Don't question the X.
<Frenchy> I'm such a failure