So a girl I know has a dad who got divorced and he is dating someone else. She wants to get rid of her. I told her I would kill her for 20 bucks...but she said no. So I ask the pit, what should I tell her to do.
Interested in vitamins and their many uses? Visit my site to learn more about vitamins that can give you energy, increased gym performance, increased recovery, and improved overall health (no broscience)
Check it out: Energizedbyvitamins.com
stop whining and deal with it
AROUND THE WORLD

Click here if you like the Washington Wizards
rape her

no seriously though have her tell the chick to leave don't ask me i'm not a leprachaun or anything
Quote by carmel_l
Frenchy's red.
Finally, true communism will ensue.
I think
E-Married to the very beautiful Epic_Cleavage also soon to be married to Epic_Cleavage, aka the beautiful Ms. Joanna Moore
Quote by Ez0ph
That was a different Feb08er that threatened to suck you off
I remember that

Sadly, I was the threatened.
Quote by Firenze

Let it be known that I concur with everything this gentleman says, ever.

www.myspace.com/tarsusmusic
Do a barrel...ah who the hell am I kidding. I don't care.
♫♪♪♫♪♪♫♪♪♫♪♪♫♪♪♫♪♪

Quote by Rune Playaz
I vote thycrusader for 'The guy who hit the nail on the head'

Quote by Emilyyy.
thycrusader = Thigh_Crusader
Rape both of them. Then rape the dad. Then rape her neighbors just in case they heard anything.
1. kill her anyway
2. kill your friend
3. necrophillic threesome
4. ????
5. profit

seriously though
what did you expect the pit to say??
Quote by Mr. La Fritz

Squirrels are fluffy bits of gay.

Quote by LordPino
My penis is so big it has its own hands.
Last edited by dark_gilbert at Jul 19, 2008,
EDIT: ^

Quote by horloko
Rape both of them. Then rape the dad. Then rape her neighbors just in case they heard anything.

already tried...nothing happened
Interested in vitamins and their many uses? Visit my site to learn more about vitamins that can give you energy, increased gym performance, increased recovery, and improved overall health (no broscience)
There's no need to go meddling in other people's affairs, because if ya do! You'll end up like Scooby Doo and his meddling friends. Who btw, should be shot. I hate Fred, he's such an asshat, not to mention that Daphne's a motherlovin slut. Velma, she's a lesbian...CLEARLY. Shaggy, does drugs constantly, why the hell do you think Shaggy is the first one to see ghosts.

Terrible show to watch for little children.
Quote by CorvetteRick
So you'll knock off a person for $20?

Wanna take a road-trip up to my place and help me out with a couple things?

If I get in your pants after...nvm...
leave it alone...its niether of you or your girls buisness to **** with her dads love life.
Quote by bucktheduck

Call me troll, call me psychopath. In the end, I shall stand above you all as you drown in a pool of sex and filth. It will explode your corrupted bodies, and I will walk above the wreckage as a pure man.

Quote by DieGarbageMan

Haggard13 i are impressed
she is sad...but whatever
Unresolved Oedipius complex?
Need fashion advice?

Quote by PaperStSoapCo
I wish I had a dick like a black guy instead of my little white dick.

Quote by JoelTheShredder
i love you more than words can express jean.

I saw Rick Astley in Quebec City, on April 10th 2009. Best day of my life!
Quote by Moose45
So a girl I know has a dad who got divorced and he is dating someone else. She wants to get rid of her. I told her I would kill her for 20 bucks...but she said no. So I ask the pit, what should I tell her to do.

Same!
If you're in a war, instead of throwing a hand grenade at the enemy, throw one of those small pumpkins. Maybe it'll make everyone think how stupid war is, and while they are thinking, you can throw a real grenade at them.