Page 1 of 6
I proposed to my girlfriend today, and she said yes! We are getting married late november. We are both 17. I will be 18 then and she will still be 17. This way she won't have to move to england too. I'm kinda nervous. And excited!
We are also going to start a band. I don't know what type of music it will be yet, but she plays piano and sings, and I play guitar and sing. Some of her favourite bands are slipknot, stone sour, creed, evanescence, and fireflight. I just felt like sharing my excitement with the pit. I'M FUCKING GETTING MARRIED!!!
congrats, good luck to you
Just call me Bobby
Member of the official GB&C "Who to Listen to" list
Quote by mikeyElite
you build guitars worthy of sexual favors

Quote by Invader Jim
if this party gets any livelier a funeral is gonna break out.
Congrats.

...., good luck though....
Quote by Teh Forest King
A kid took a fetal pig during pig dissection, put a napkin on it as a cape, wrote "super pig" on it, then threw it out the window onto the greenhouse below, yelling "super pig, blast off!". He failed the pig lab
Congratz to you.....plus on the band thing make a white stripes tribute band

Gibson Les Paul Traditional Satin
Fender 72' Thinline Telecaster
Fender Am Telecaster
Bad Cat HotCat 30R

Korg Pitchblack
Xotic BB Preamp
TC Flashback X4
Strymon Timeline
EHX POG 2
JHS Double Barrel
hey, thats awesome...congrats man...but your in for a hell of a ride
Quote by bucktheduck

Call me troll, call me psychopath. In the end, I shall stand above you all as you drown in a pool of sex and filth. It will explode your corrupted bodies, and I will walk above the wreckage as a pure man.

Quote by DieGarbageMan

Haggard13 i are impressed
Congratulations man
Quote by blackenedktulu
CFH82, I love you. I didn't laugh, but my god, I love you.

Quote by Zero-Hartman
Holy shit, that was epic. A mighty roar escapeth'd my mouth.

Quote by WyvernOmega
I saw a penis.

last.fm
This is why the devorce rates are so high in america. People find someone they love and think its gonna be "it" (not saying shes not the one) but in most cases, thats the case.

Why the rush to get married may I ask?

(I am happy for you btw, hope she is the one! )
Proud of you, most people just eff eachother, at least you can do that guilt free know. Good luck man.
Quote by chip46
"I'm discontinuing production on the Timmy now as well. It might come back into production at some point down the road, but probably not because people will just clone it anyway cause they're stupid jerk face doo doo heads. -Paul C."
Are you ****ing High?
If You See Me Posting In The Pit HIT ME.
Quote by KingJak236
My hamster used to bite me when I picked it up, then it got too old and fat to bite and died in a pool of it's own vomit.

Quote by Kensai
That's the rockstar way to go. I salute him.
Good Luck

Just don't procasurbate on the day of your wedding.
Quote by handbanana78

^First time I've ever made a funny

Quote by deathcore101

okay Mike my advice for you is, don't sleep with your sister
Congrats! Don't want to patronize, but a bit too young maybe?
time machine. Inadvertently, I had created a
Congrats. And good luck. At your age, your gonna need it. But if you really love her, you'll pull through.
-Andrew H
band: syncopated groove punch
I feel like punching you in the face.
The good times are killing me.

Quote by UG TinyChat
meelad: I know this guy "entity0009" and "mike50227"
meelad: They're the best people there

Above Divine
I'm only a year under you, and I can't even think about proposing to my girlfriend. How long have you been together?

And, of course, best of luck to you both.
ok here's what you do, rape her mother, kill her mother, take her head and put it in the fridge. When she goes to get the butter, it's surprise ********* time. After this move onto the dog, now what you do here is -

...wait, what?
Quote by Mr. La Fritz

Squirrels are fluffy bits of gay.

Quote by LordPino
My penis is so big it has its own hands.
Congrats, but bad call.

At 18 you have no idea what you really want. IMHO you should wait until you're 25 - 30. Don't get me wrong, it may work out (my grandparents married at 18/19 and stayed together till they died), but you may end up regretting it. What about a prolonged engagment until you're both 25 or so and stable? That'll give you a chance to experience married life before it becomes legal (I've never been through it personally but divorce sucks)
-Guitar Gear-
1995 American Fender Strat, EMG 85 pup
Randall RH200 Head
Marshall 1960a Cab
Woods Acoustic
-Bass Gear-
Spector Legend 4 bass
Washburn Bantam bass
Hartke HA2500
Fender Bassman 410H
Play what you love, love what you play
Quote by False_God
This is why the devorce rates are so high in america. People find someone they love and think its gonna be "it" (not saying shes not the one) but in most cases, thats the case.

Why the rush to get married may I ask?

(I am happy for you btw, hope she is the one! )

we just decided it was time. We haven't been together long.(not even 2 years) we just know that we are meant to be together. A LOT of thought has been put into this.
Quote by --LP--
we just decided it was time. We haven't been together long.(not even 2 years) we just know that we are meant to be together. A LOT of thought has been put into this.

Uhm, you're 17 and you've only been with her 2 years. You have NOT put a lot of thought into this.

Wait till you have a job and bills and responsabilities outside of school and being back at your parent's house on time. It's not so easy when you're together *all* the time.
-Guitar Gear-
1995 American Fender Strat, EMG 85 pup
Randall RH200 Head
Marshall 1960a Cab
Woods Acoustic
-Bass Gear-
Spector Legend 4 bass
Washburn Bantam bass
Hartke HA2500
Fender Bassman 410H
Play what you love, love what you play
Yeah, it won't last.
The good times are killing me.

Quote by UG TinyChat
meelad: I know this guy "entity0009" and "mike50227"
meelad: They're the best people there

Above Divine
Quote by CrashedTheShow3
isn't that statutory rape if you're 18 and she's only 17?

yes yes
<//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\>
I'm sorry.
Quote by Ez0ph
That was a different Feb08er that threatened to suck you off
I remember that

Sadly, I was the threatened.
Quote by Firenze

Let it be known that I concur with everything this gentleman says, ever.

www.myspace.com/tarsusmusic
Quote by --LP--

Ya, I know it could work, and it isn't my business but you should wait just a little while. waiting a little bit never hurts, plus I'm sure the two families aren't too thrilled about it. Give it time, if you are meant to be together you will get married, if not then there's no sticky divorce.
Quote by bdfs05
u got me

Quote by alyxmelia
your a sick young lady tbh
Congrats. Just hope it's not to early for such a decision. I wouldn't know though...so... have a blast!
[img]http://img300.imageshack.us/img300/3760/356h356h365pc1.png[/img]
Die Ruhe vor dem Sturm.
I'm not trying to wish you bad luck or anything, but I honestly think it won't end up for the better.

For one, you're too young. Not only are you pretty much screwing over what most people view as their prime years, you're both going to change. There's a direct correlation between how young couples are and the probability that they'll end up divorcing.

Secondly, you're in a band together. That makes it even more likely that you'll end up hating each other. Fleetwood Mac, Heart... when people try to mix relationships with music the relationships almost always turn to ****.

Just the way I see it, best wishes to the both of you.
Quote by Garou1911
Congrats, but bad call.

At 18 you have no idea what you really want. IMHO you should wait until you're 25 - 30. Don't get me wrong, it may work out (my grandparents married at 18/19 and stayed together till they died), but you may end up regretting it. What about a prolonged engagment until you're both 25 or so and stable? That'll give you a chance to experience married life before it becomes legal (I've never been through it personally but divorce sucks)

this.
Gear:
Fender Mexican Standard Strat(Sunburst, Rosewood, Custom Shop '69 pickups)
Fender Super Champ XD
EHX Big Muff Pi
Yamaha Acoustic
Alvarez Silver Anniversary Acoustic
thats awesome congrats
yeh i do think its a bit young but good luck!!
have fun getting married and with the band
i hope you two havent had sex yet:P
Pull my finger

Quote by Explicit User

"Kyle.. Do you know what homosex is?"
me:"...yes... why?"
"Do you want to have it?"
Me again:"...no Anthony..no i don't"
"Oh.. okay.. good night"

haha

Quote by madhampster
Dear god the pit is a force to be reckoned with.
Quote by TooFast
I'm sorry.

Haha, your name fits this perfectly, even so congrats
Quote by 20cdndollars
You are god, floppypick

Floppydick

If that's how you read my name, leave a message saying so on my profile