Fender Super 60
Boss RT-20 Rotary Sim
Ibanez AD-9 Analog Delay
EHX Big Muff

"Doctor Kindly Tell Your Wife
That I'm Alive, Flowers Thrive
Realise, Realise, Realise"
all extra drive adds noise

ISP noise decimator would get rid of it, but i have a sneaky suspition that its worth more than your entire rig
Get off this damn forum and play your damn guitar.
Hmm, that usually signals somethign wrong with the grounding in either the amp or your guitar.
Peavey 5150
Mesa Mark IV
Mesa Single Rectifier (Series 1)
Fender Custom Shop Tonemaster
Roland Microcube

-Whitebox OS 1x12
-Port City OS 1x12

Digidesign Eleven RackAxe Fx Ultra
if the buzz is happening while you're playing, a noise gate won't do anything for you. If you mean only when you've stopped playing, then a gate/suppressor can help a lot. However, like mentioned, it might not be worth it if it's a very cheap amp. That, and if you're diming the gain, you're going to have to expect noise.
"The fool doth think he is wise, but the wiseman knows himself to be a fool." - W.S.
amp clips
amp vids
that amp is crap. i believe your from the Philippines too? Boston Engineering products are cheap China made electronics. google Boston Engineering and you wont find an official website. all i know is that JB Music markets them as boston engineering but they're not made by Boston Engineering, or simply, there is no boston engineering company that makes those.

about that buzz, i think you cannot remove it, probably a noise gate would help but that would be more expensive than your mini amp.
Ibanez RG321MH (Air Classic/Tone Zone)
Fernandes Telecaster (Twang King/stock bridge pickup)
Blackstar HT-20 (Scumback 55 speaker/ Tung Sol tubes)
TC Electronic Nova Repeater
Lava Cables Clear Connect, Soar and Mini ELC
Quote by leviticus_22953
that amp is crap. i believe your from the Philippines too? Boston Engineering products are cheap China made electronics. google Boston Engineering and you wont find an official website. all i know is that JB Music markets them as boston engineering but they're not made by Boston Engineering, or simply, there is no boston engineering company that makes those.

about that buzz, i think you cannot remove it, probably a noise gate would help but that would be more expensive than your mini amp.

yeah, hell... I actually regret that... If I just waited some days to have additional P600 I could have had marshall amp...

Damn it!
Quote by domenic_665
yeah, hell... I actually regret that... If I just waited some days to have additional P600 I could have had marshall amp...

Damn it!

i bet thats either an MG10 or MG15. that's a step up from your current amp but still, the MGs are notorious for being overpriced, bad sounding amps. i actually regret my parents buying me the MG50DFX. i should have chosen the VOX or Peavey that time. by the way, you can but peavey amps at Audiophile at Festival Mall or SM Mega Mall. if ever you would save up for a new amp again, i would recommend peavey or roland cube at Yupangco.
Ibanez RG321MH (Air Classic/Tone Zone)
Fernandes Telecaster (Twang King/stock bridge pickup)
Blackstar HT-20 (Scumback 55 speaker/ Tung Sol tubes)
TC Electronic Nova Repeater
Lava Cables Clear Connect, Soar and Mini ELC
Quote by leviticus_22953

+1

It's a cheap visual clone of a Roland Microcube, it's going to be noisy - it's probably just got bog-standard generic starter amp circuitry in it.

There's no point buying any new equipment because it's not going to solve the problem.
Actually called Mark!

Quote by TNfootballfan62
People with a duck for their avatar always give good advice.

...it's a seagull

Quote by Dave_Mc
i wanna see a clip of a recto buying some groceries.

stuffmycatswatchontv.tumblr.com