Ok, so I recently had to format my hard drive, now I'm trying to add music that I've gotten since then to my iPod without erasing the existing music on my iPod. I'm afraid that if I sync it, it will erase what I've got on it already and just put on what I've recently added.

I've tried dragging and dropping the songs over to the Ipod icon to the left, which was my friend's suggestion, but it didn't do anything.
If morning's a bitch with open arms, night's a girl who's gone too far.

OMGWTFBBQ
in the itunes preferences/options kinda menu under "syncing" it should say "disable all automatic syncing for all ipods" check that box and it should do it.
"I play guitar" - Me
Well I told itunes not to erase my music but I'm afraid if I try to sync it, it will erase it anyway.
If morning's a bitch with open arms, night's a girl who's gone too far.

OMGWTFBBQ
PLug ur ipod into ur computer, go to My computer and it should have like My Ipod (F: ) or something. go into that then click Tools>Folder Options>view then click the thing that says Show hidden files and folders.
wen uve done that there should be a folder that says Ipod_Control click that. then click the fold called Music and all ur music is in there. copy n paste it to my documents then u can put it into itunes
Last edited by CoF-Dean at Jul 20, 2008,