i went to galaxy music today to trade my dxmg dinky for a schecter c-1 elite. the guy checked out my jackson , had a guy go plug it up, play it, pull the whammy bar all over the place and then look it up on e-bay. the c-1 is also used and he wanted 400 dollars out the door. i played the c-1 on a fender ultimate chorus that they use as a try me amp for their guitars, and was fairly impressed, i really liked the push /pull coil tap, and thought the overall feel of the guitar was pretty nice. but then the guy said that he had to have 224 extra dollars to go w/ dxmg and a peavey rage amp. man i just couldnt do it. they are both used, and the c-1 had a small but nice little dink all the way to the wood on the dorsal part of the body. dxmg has no dinks at all. all of this is based on what they sell for on e-bay. i walked away from the schecter. was i a dumba$$ for not jumping on it? i just thought 224 dollars was an awful lot for a used guitar. and my jackson is no pos banger. guy said if i change my mind we could still do the deal as long as he still had it, so what you guys think would you have paid the 224 ? btw, if this had been some rare or used usa something, or a guitar that i would go on ahunger strike to own then i would have paid it. but while i think the schecter is an upgrade from the dinky it just not worth the difference in price. sorry for the dang book fellas, i guess i just lve to type
epiphone gothic lp
ibanez arc-300
epiphone traditional pro lp
vox ad100vht head.
vox cab
i commend you for your self control. you would have been ripped off IMO.
i used to be a mod, then i took an arrow in the knee.
thanx for posting, i think idid the right thing by walkin off. i almost bought the amp though.
epiphone gothic lp
ibanez arc-300
epiphone traditional pro lp
vox ad100vht head.
vox cab