I know this is more than likely in the wrong part of the forum, and i'm sorry but i didn't know where to put it. I really like the Larry Carlton style backing track on youtube, and my parents won't let me use their credit card to buy, so is there anyway someone can possibly send it to me? Thanks for any help, and sorry for the misplacement.
Fender American Stratocaster
Gibson Les Paul Standard
79 Gibson Les Paul Custom
Suhr Pro Series S5
Ovation Custom Balladeer
Mesa Boogie Mark IV with 4x12 Recto Cab
Looking for Ibanez RGA model or Petrucci PM me for details
limewire?

or you can go to a and p or shoprite or w.e you have and get an american express gift card. i use that for all my online purchases its clever cuz my parents wont get a bill and i intercept packages before they see it

07 Fender American Deluxe Strat
07 Fender Custom Telecaster
09 Seymour Duncan Pickup Booster
09 Fulltone OCD V.4
10 Ibanez WH-10 V.2
09 Splawn SuperStock
10 Jet City JCA-20
97 Fender Hot Rod Deluxe

Yeh the SICK! bit sounds a bit stupid.

You don't know my parents. They will kill me if I did something like that. I know someone on UG has got this backing track. All they have to do is sent me the mp3 of it. If my parents would give me their credit card for 2 minutes I could get it, and it's not expensive at all. They think someone is going to get their credit card number some how and track us down and steal are money, lol. I laugh at them every time they I ask them.
Gibson Les Paul Standard
Suhr Pro Series S5
Ovation Custom Balladeer
guitarbackingtrack.com
Gear:

Guitars:
Takamine Gs330S
Fender Standard Stratocaster
Ibanez RG3EXQM1
Epiphone SG G-310

Amps:
Crate Palomino V16

Pedals
Ibanez TS9DX
Line 6 Tonecore Uber Metal
Quote by md41
guitarbackingtrack.com

Yeah, I know of this website, but it doesn't have the track I'm looking for. And to the other guy, I'm not looking for room 335, but thanks. I'm looking for the Larry Carlton style backing track that Guthrie Govan used off of bluesjamtracks.com, but since I can't buy it, I can't use it. I want to improv my own solos over that track, but my gay ass parents won't let me, lol.
Gibson Les Paul Standard
Suhr Pro Series S5
Ovation Custom Balladeer
Quote by mlkIII
Yeah, I know of this website, but it doesn't have the track I'm looking for. And to the other guy, I'm not looking for room 335, but thanks. I'm looking for the Larry Carlton style backing track that Guthrie Govan used off of bluesjamtracks.com, but since I can't buy it, I can't use it. I want to improv my own solos over that track, but my gay ass parents won't let me, lol.

Oh, well just play over a song?
Or just search guitar backing tracks on google or something lol. You should find something.
Gear:

Guitars:
Takamine Gs330S
Fender Standard Stratocaster
Ibanez RG3EXQM1
Epiphone SG G-310

Amps:
Crate Palomino V16

Pedals
Ibanez TS9DX
Line 6 Tonecore Uber Metal
Quote by md41
Oh, well just play over a song?
Or just search guitar backing tracks on google or something lol. You should find something.

I've went through pages and pages on google, and it looks like all the old free websites now cost money That's what happend with that other link guitarbt.com
Gibson Les Paul Standard
Suhr Pro Series S5
Ovation Custom Balladeer