Well, UG, let me explain.

I keep my wallet in my back right pocket. Whenever I sit down on this uncomfortable wooden chair we use at our computer, my wallet hurts my ass cheek, so I remove it from my pocket and place it on the desk.

Well, this has created a problem in itself. I noticed just now that when I removed the wallet I seemed to lean to the right while sitting.

There's only one way to explain this.

The bulge of my over-stuffed wallet has compressed my right ass cheek , causing me to lean when I sit on a flat surface.

Is this all in my head? If I switch to keeping my wallet on the left, will my ass even out? Anyone else have this problem?

I'm serious BTW. I'm sitting at an angle right now.
Knowledge speaks, but wisdom listens.

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace.

-Jimi Hendrix-

Quote by CodySG
You know you're in the drug thread when you see pictures of squash and "tuna nigga!" when you click the page.
Quote by dudetheman
Well, UG, let me explain.

I keep my wallet in my back right pocket. Whenever I sit down on this uncomfortable wooden chair we use at our computer, my wallet hurts my ass cheek, so I remove it from my pocket and place it on the desk.

Well, this has created a problem in itself. I noticed just now that when I removed the wallet I seemed to lean to the right while sitting.

There's only one way to explain this.

The bulge of my over-stuffed wallet has compressed my right ass cheek , causing me to lean when I sit on a flat surface.

Is this all in my head? If I switch to keeping my wallet on the left, will my ass even out? Anyone else have this problem?

I'm serious BTW. I'm sitting at an angle right now.

that's hot.
Wow.

Your wallet destroyed the delicate symmetry of your ass.
My all gold grills give her cold chills
Said she gotta coke feel cuz I'm sooo trill.
front pocket?
Decaptivated

Ibanez S370 (all custom)
Mesa Boogie Studio Pre
Fender Champ 25se (used to power Mesa pre)
Custom 2x12 cab w/ Eminence Texas Heats
It only happens to me when I start the day with my wallet in my pocket. If you start out without the wallet, you should be fine. Then when you add it back in, you'll feel uncomfortable.
Telecaster - SG - Jaguar
Princeton Reverb, Extra Reverb
P-Bass - Mustang Bass
Apogee Duet 2 - Ableton Suite
It's all in your head. You're just used to having your wallet there so you feel as if you're missing something that should be there. It should go away after a while of not having your wallet there.

If this isn't the case then you should try and look in the mirror to see if there is a wallet sized imprint on your ass.
My Rig:

Guitars:
Schecter C-1 Classic (Deep Sea Green)
Jackson DK2M Snow White Edition
BC Rich Mockingbird Special X

Amps:
Mesa Boogie Express 5:50 212
Roland Microcube

RIP Kevin Robert Swerdfiger
September 15 1991 - May 16 2008
Quote by soulflyV
I hate thiss. I have my wallet in my left, and my phone in my right pocket.

If one is missing, or they are in opposite pockets, I feel all weird.

I say, put the wallet back in, and compress the wallet.

I'm afraid that if I put it back I'll only further the damage to my right ass cheek.

-Jimi Hendrix-

Quote by CodySG
You know you're in the drug thread when you see pictures of squash and "tuna nigga!" when you click the page.
Quote by dudetheman
I'm afraid that if I put it back I'll only further the damage to my right ass cheek.

He speaks the truth. Ditch what you don't need in your wallet. That also helps.
See a doctor

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
Hmm I know what you mean
If my phone's not in my front left, keys and travelcard in my front right and wallet in my right ass I don't feel at all right. It usually ends up with me crying.
To solve your problem, divide your money and condoms between 2 identical wallets and keep one on each side
ohai little sig.
Alright, I got rid of about a quarter-inch of unneeded, faded receipts.

The wallet is still uncomfortable underneath my ass cheek and I'm still leaning.

-Jimi Hendrix-

Quote by CodySG
That's why they invented shirt pockets.

███
██████████
███████████
██████
████████
I keep money in my shoe sometimes.
"It's only after you've lost everything," Tyler says, "that you're free to do anything."
Well, give me the contents in your wallet so it is not so bulky. Win-win situation.
Quote by shredbeyndshred
thanx man you rule hong siah

Quote by Scourge
thanks, Hong Siah... now im gonna have nightmares about my balls being ripped apart while in mid fall from a building window.

#47 member of Alter Bridge Rocks club
#40 member of The Linkin Park Rocks Club
Quote by dudetheman

my over-stuffed wallet

...someone's bankin
"The Mad Scientist"

Quote by Fuzzbox91
for someone with a madness avatar (ok ill admit mdness interactive was cool for its time), youre seem to have the right idea.

"Reaching for, the gun, to load and persuade you, to stay..."
I sure wish I had an overstuffed wallet...
Si lo ven que viene palo al tiburon
Vamos a darle duro sin vacilacion
Si lo ven que viene palo al Tiburon
En la union esta la fuerza y nuestra salvacion

well most chiropractic doctors actually recommend that you dont keep your wallet in your back pockets because it can tweak your spine over time and cause back problems later. But keeping it in the front pocket is just gay so i still put it in my back pocket.
Quote by The Postman
Usually emos, have like twiggy legs you can snap in your hands...
Has anyone ever seen an obese emo?

Quote by cool#9
Whose fault is it you are a skinny worthless wimp, be a fat emo, problem solved.
hahahaha
"If you don't show it, I cannot grope it."

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.."
sounds like george costanza haha. Just do like he did and put napkins in the other back pocket
"We are not concerned with motive, with higher ethics. We are concerned only with cutting down crime-."
Pics? :P
Gear:
B-52 ATX-100
Mesa Oversized recto 4x12
Jackson DKMG (w/ BareKnuckle Warpigs )
Ibanez Acoustic

Feel free to add me or PM me.
I still feel like I'm leaning.

I'm hoping that as I sleep tonight (on my stomach) my right ass cheek will be free to expand back to it's original size and shape over time.

-Jimi Hendrix-

Quote by CodySG