Letting go on my cube 30. upgraded recently and as much as I love it I'm better off without it, money is just too tight for sentimental electronic goods.
Might sell my Sega Saturn too.

Guessing I don't have to tell you about the cube, amazing little amp, I'll miss it.

anyway.
Cube 30 with box, no form protection inside box. perfect condition, bedroom practice only, never been close to full blast. Never been taken outside. I assume light scatches from general use but you'd be hard pressed to find any. nothing that would show up on camera.
if you want pics I'll gladly post some.

£70ono

prefer to be picked up.
London SE1, central.
England

cheers
picz please? i was lookin at one new, but second hand is always cheaper and usually a similar quality XD
STEAM: beachhhhhhhh

Quote by cornmancer
Please daddy, just for one hour.
Quote by Hoodoo Child
picz please? i was lookin at one new, but second hand is always cheaper and usually a similar quality XD

You won't be dissapointed with the quality. it's never been outside or have volume go past 9 o'clock.
as for pictures i'll take some tonight and PM you to let you know they are up.
So you can't edit posts? bit gay
but anyway, here is the cube.
its a bit dusty, I could of wiped it down but hey, this is the amp I'm selling, not going to tart it up like some *****.

Quote by crust_punk
I'm assuming you don't want to ship out of England, am I right?

how far is out of England?
not sure its smart by you, delivery will be a lot but if you are paying for delivery then no problem.
I'm also selling a Les Paul epiphone special II, I'll post it and then link to it
ide give u 70 including postage????
My Gear

Epiphone: Les Paul - 1994 - Birdseye.
Tenson: Strat
Samick: Acoustic < On Long Term Lend.
Samick: Amp - 15w
Roland Cube 30 Amp
Quote by tomthebomb01
ide give u 70 including postage????

done and done, pm'ing you now with my number, give me a call.