So it starts off wiht this guy in traffic and its a hot day and then all of the sudden he gets out of his car and he says hes off to see his family. So later in the movie he is at a store and he wants to buy a pepsi, and its 1 dollar but hes like hey this should be 50 cents. So he starts breaking stuff until the owner attacks him with a bat but he fights him off so the guy is like whatever ill sell it to you for 50 cents. So he pays him gets the pepsi, keeps the bat, and walks off. Then later in movie he runs into these gangbangers in a park and they come at him with knives, but he beats em down with the bat and then steals their knives, discarding his bat. Then later the gangsters try to do a driveby on him but they get in a wreck and he jacks their guns. So then he goes to burgerking and they make him a burger and hes like WTF? this doesnt look like the picture (on the menu) and he holds em at gunpoint and says "make it like that!". So they do, and then hes like **** it, make me a happy meal. They do that, he pays for everything, and leaves. Other stuff happens idk i saw it like 2 years ago. What movie is that? Anyone know? lol
Sounds like a family movie starring Chuck Norris. Sounds good though.

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
Falling Down, awesome movie btw.
"The rule of law -- it must be held high! And if it falls you pick it up and hold it even higher!" - Hercule Poirot

© Soul Power
the pepsi thing reminded me of caddyshack lol

yeah but i have no idea, TS
██████████████████████████
████████████████████████
█████████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████

LET'S GO BUCKS
It's a Coke not a Pepsi.

Quote by emad
jthm_guitarist
Warned for trolling!

Quote by metal4eva_22
Didn't you say that you had a stuffed fox that you would occasionally fuck?

Quote by Axelfox
It's not a fox,it's a wolf.
Quote by CorvetteRick
Just in case you need more reassurance...
it's called "Falling Down"
starring Michael Douglas

haha

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.