I was just going through some videos for ideas. I found Imperium. Sounds badass. I've also been getting into good old metal again.
Gear:

Guitars:
Takamine Gs330S
Fender Standard Stratocaster
Ibanez RG3EXQM1
Epiphone SG G-310

Amps:
Crate Palomino V16

Pedals
Ibanez TS9DX
Line 6 Tonecore Uber Metal
Now I Lay Thee Down is quite fun to play, more towards the end...Imperium's probably my favourite song of theirs to play though, alot of their other stuff is a bit boring playing wise...Davidian is awesome if you are playing with a drummer who can handle the double kicking, but by yourself meh it's cool the first run through, then you're over it
Clenching the fist of dissent
ADD MY -CORE BAND!
www.myspace.com/efakaz

GEARx
Ibanez RG2EX1
Peavey 5150 II
ISP Decimator

Quote by T Man Prime
Ok everyone, who do you think is the heaviest band? Personally I think As I Lay Dying is the heaviest
Quote by YetAnotherMuso
Now I Lay Thee Down is quite fun to play, more towards the end...Imperium's probably my favourite song of theirs to play though, alot of their other stuff is a bit boring playing wise...Davidian is awesome if you are playing with a drummer who can handle the double kicking, but by yourself meh it's cool the first run through, then you're over it

Sweet, thanks. I know a few drummers but one of them won't play metal. I know a couple that do though
Gear:

Guitars:
Takamine Gs330S
Fender Standard Stratocaster
Ibanez RG3EXQM1
Epiphone SG G-310

Amps:
Crate Palomino V16

Pedals
Ibanez TS9DX
Line 6 Tonecore Uber Metal
id say davidian or imperium
Quote by SlayedInTheFace
I would wank over all of you if I was a gay paedophile who liked simultanous gay wanking
Any song off Burn my eyes, TTAOE or the Blackening are awesome. Literally, every song of those albums.
No man has the right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training. It is a shame for a man to grow old without seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable

@gossage91
@overtimefitnessau