Page 1 of 3
Hi, I live in Canada. Do you guys know who owns Canada? Hells Angels. They are actually pretty cool guys. Some people from HA hang at the bar in town. I know they traffic drugs and ****, but they own a couple charitey organizations. They keep the local gang banger wannabes in line. They are pretty much a nice version of the police, and a cooler one too. My town is safe because of them, they are the best people in the world. I dont care what anyone says. Plus they are plain out Metal.

What do you guys think about them?
Last edited by codenameduby at Jul 20, 2008,
I met a pretty gnarly angle the other day. Pretty damn accute.

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
they remind me of modern day Robin Hood IMO. doing things against the law to benefit those oppressed by society.
What is that? Some sort of renegade math squad?
Miss Scourge? PM me.

I am the mistress of ManWithoutAHat . This pleases me.
Quote by terrencemaddox

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
Quote by terrencemaddox

you are lucky there is no one from Hells angles on UG, cause they would hunt you down.
Quote by codenameduby
you are lucky there is no one from Hells angles on UG, cause they would hunt you down.

haha, yeah really
Quote by terrencemaddox

, I think he means AngELS
yeahh..i live in baltimore...all we have are black dudes that kill eachother...
Yeah, they're chill guys. Unless you're gay, black, or Mick Jagger.
Alvarez dreadnought
Gibson SG
EC-1000
Homemade Strat (seymour duncan classic stack p/ups)
Vox Tonelab (original desktop model) with full board footswitch
Vox AD50
Ello Officer Angle
Quote by SG thrasher
Bums to the ground when rilakam's around.
Hells angles probably add up to like a billion degrees.

Quote by emad
jthm_guitarist
Warned for trolling!

Quote by metal4eva_22
Didn't you say that you had a stuffed fox that you would occasionally fuck?

Quote by Axelfox
It's not a fox,it's a wolf.
Quote by codenameduby
Hi, I live in Canada. Do you guys know who owns Canada? Hells Angels. They are actually pretty cool guys. Some people from HA hang at the bar in town. I know they traffic drugs and ****, but they own a couple charitey organizations. They keep the local gang banger wannabes in line. They are pretty much a nice version of the police, and a cooler one too. My town is safe because of them, they are the best people in the world. I dont care what anyone says. Plus they are plain out Metal.

What do you guys think about them?

You're a fucking idiot, they ruin peoples' lives for profit.
||=(|''''|''''|''''|''''|)>-----
Quote by Jimmyyoung

they collect money for the poor and toys for orphans all around the world. all they want in return is respect.
Quote by codenameduby
they collect money for the poor and toys for orphans all around the world. all they want in return is respect.

You know, I appreciate the sig...but you should change angel to angle like you did in the title of the thread. That's what caused me to make the joke
Miss Scourge? PM me.

i don't know about their current situation. but in HST's day riding with them, they seemed to just be, as he puts it, "losers". not like the hippie losers who were actually trying to change things. just losers hell-bent on bringing everyone down with them because they had nothing to offer the world and vice versa.
#DTWD
Quote by Zero-Hartman
I met a pretty gnarly angle the other day. Pretty damn accute.

Math joke! ha!

damn lysdexia. makin me lleps sgniht gnorw.
Quote by terrencemaddox
You know, I appreciate the sig...but you should change angel to angle like you did in the title of the thread. That's what caused me to make the joke

right away
They're a nothing but a bunch of drug dealers, gang bangers, and pimps that hide there wrong-doings by performing a number of community services.
Quote by Jimmyyoung

Please explain how that is true.

Oh God, I smell a drug debate coming on....
Knowledge speaks, but wisdom listens.

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace.

-Jimi Hendrix-

Quote by CodySG
You know you're in the drug thread when you see pictures of squash and "tuna nigga!" when you click the page.
Quote by codenameduby

Actually, they're a criminal organization who carry out widespread violence, drug dealing, trafficking of stolen goods, and extortion. They give out loans when people's backs are against the wall, and rape them with interest through intimidation.
Quote by dudetheman
Please explain how that is true.

Oh God, I smell a drug debate coming on....

People choose to ruin their lives by buying them in the first place. No one forces them.
Like podcasts? Listen to these!
BEER!
VIDEO GAMES!
MOVIES/GEEKY SHIT!

Last edited by zappp : Today at 4:20 PM. Reason: Suck on my balls, UG
Quote by codenameduby
right away

I love it.
Miss Scourge? PM me.

Quote by Colgate Total
People choose to ruin their lives by buying them in the first place. No one forces them.

this. they just sell them. now i do have personal experience with them. my uncle was with them and killed someone, and he didnt even go to jail. they have power like that, so much, that they do good things to get more.
Quote by gwitersnamps
Yeah, they're chill guys. Unless you're gay, black, or Mick Jagger.

I would sig that if my sig wasn't full already.

This thread is bringing on memories of an old Simpsons episode with the Hell's Angels
Ego inflating praise here:
Quote by Fishyesque
That is SOOOOOOOOOOO sig worthy! Pure awesomeness to you, sir.

C wut I did thar Fishy?

's UG
Quote by codenameduby
this. they just sell them. now i do have personal experience with them. my uncle was with them and killed someone, and he didnt even go to jail. they have power like that, so much, that they do good things to get more.

Tax dollars hard at work...
Like podcasts? Listen to these!
BEER!
VIDEO GAMES!
MOVIES/GEEKY SHIT!

Last edited by zappp : Today at 4:20 PM. Reason: Suck on my balls, UG
Quote by Colgate Total
Tax dollars hard at work...

i know, even though he was my uncle, that is quie a bit of BS

My Website

Sometimes I make people spurt:
Quote by nimrod_hahahaha
sigged for making me spurt guiness on my laptop...damn you!

Quote by imdeth

Jimmy that was pure awesomeness. WIN!
Quote by Colgate Total

Thank you for using my rebuttle before the person I quoted even had a chance to respond!

Also, I have nothing but the up-most respect for the Hell's Angels. They're charitable and do a good deed to the community, even if what they do is illegal. They keep the power, that way small-time dealers and gangs (usually out for violence) don't take over and lay the place to ruins.

Basically what I'm say is that yes, they're violent and they break the law, but if they didn't do it, someone else would, and they might not keep the community in mind like the Angels do. They stand up for what they believe is right, reguardless of the laws and reguardless of anyone's opinions.

Hell's Angels are true Americans, unlike you cop's-ass-kissing lawbook-thumping pansies who have so much to say against them.
Knowledge speaks, but wisdom listens.

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace.

-Jimi Hendrix-

Quote by CodySG
You know you're in the drug thread when you see pictures of squash and "tuna nigga!" when you click the page.
Quote by dudetheman
Thank you for using my rebuttle before the person I quoted even had a chance to respond!

Also, I have nothing but the up-most respect for the Hell's Angels. They're charitable and do a good deed to the community, even if what they do is illegal. They keep the power, that way small-time dealers and gangs (usually out for violence) don't take over and lay the place to ruins.

Basically what I'm say is that yes, they're violent and they break the law, but if they didn't do it, someone else would, and they might not keep the community in mind like the Angels do. They stand up for what they believe is right, reguardless of the laws and reguardless of anyone's opinions.

Hell's Angels are true Americans, unlike you cop's-ass-kissing lawbook-thumping pansies who have so much to say against them.

Cant forget the Canadian ones man. They do own they country.lol
Quote by dudetheman

I honestly hope you're trolling.
do you guys honestly think they are a good organization? Sure they have done some good things...but really, does the number of people they have whacked outnumber the ones they save? I would think so.
Quote by bucktheduck

Call me troll, call me psychopath. In the end, I shall stand above you all as you drown in a pool of sex and filth. It will explode your corrupted bodies, and I will walk above the wreckage as a pure man.

Quote by DieGarbageMan

Haggard13 i are impressed
Lol we have hells angels all the way down here in nz... maybe they control the whole world??!! now wouldn't that be interesting...
Last edited by Shredslayer at Jul 20, 2008,
Page 1 of 3