I want to buy yamaha pacifica 112.I heard that guitar rocks for that money.Is it good guitar?What you propound?
A used Fender mexican made fat strat.
Gear:
1980 Gibson SG Standard Cherry Red
Ibanez TM-71 Talman Artcore Semi-Hollow
2003 Tom Delonge Fender Strat Seafoam Green
Traynor YCV40
i want that my guitar be a strat copy.Mexican fender is over 350 euros at me so,not possible to buy.Pacifica 112 is about 280 euros
Yamaha pacifica...the best...for its price...only if you get 112...if you go used you can get for so so cheap...probably the best value for money instrument ever...so versatile...so strong...so reliable...i have 1...i should know...whoa, why did i use so many "..."s?
Shine on you Crazy Diamond

The police walked in for Jimmy Jazz
I said, he ain't here, but he sure went past
Oh, you're looking for Jimmy Jazz
Quote by johnny_b_good
no, i want new

Okay. I'd recommend going used though. A lot more bang for you buck. But if you think buying it new is better then so be it.
uhm wow, for probably the first time ever someone makes the wise choice of wanting a yamaha 112v for their first guitar so everyone reccomends radically shaped cheap jacksons? i love the jackson but the new 112v would make a way better beginner guitar...
Jackson DK2M Dinky Pro W/ EMG 81/85 18v Black
ESP LTD EC-1000 W/ EMG 81/60 See Thru Blue
Schecter C-1 HellRaiser W/ EMG 81TW/89 Black Cherry
Peavey 6505 W/ 2x12 V30
yamaha,112 better than entry level jacksons. those are made in india and have some construction quality issues.
epiphone gothic lp
ibanez arc-300
epiphone traditional pro lp
vox ad100vht head.
vox cab
YAMAHA PACIFICA FTW!

ps, theres nothing wtong with buying used, especially if $300 is your budget to begin with.
Shine on you Crazy Diamond

The police walked in for Jimmy Jazz
I said, he ain't here, but he sure went past
Oh, you're looking for Jimmy Jazz
DO you have an Amp?
If you have a guitar already, consider getting an amp as well.
Gear List:
'97 Gibson Explorer w/ Duncan SH-4 and SH-2
Fender Jazz Bass 'Crafted in Japan'
Yamaha Acoustic Guitar
Vox AD30VT w/ VFS2
Roland Cube 30 Bass
Modded "St. Louis" Wah
Dunlop .88 Tortex picks
As a returning player, after a 3 year layoff, the Pacifica 112v is a stunning guitar, and I’d go so far as to say it kicks ass on guitars twice it’s price.
Very easy to play, very easy on the fingers, perfect for beginners.
Great build quality.

BTW: I’ve had Squire Strat, Epiphone Les Paul in the past and the 112v is by far the best.
Yamaha Pacifica 112
Tanglewood TW15NS
Line6 Spider III 15w (playing into the MP3/CD input = bypass all the Spider processing)
Boss DD-3
DigiTech RP500

My other passion in life My Site