If you applied for Youtube Partner you will know what Im talking About.
So I'm trying to apply to become a youtube partner and at the bottom you have to fill out "Why do you want to become a Youtube Partner. And I filled that out and mines over 600 Characters and I always get this "Error in

"Tell us why you want to join the partner program": Length should be at most 512 characters long."

Il show you my thingy:

I would like to become an Official YouTube partner because I am helpful, responsible and a Happy Person. I would give to YouTube a full range of tutorials, Unboxing Specials and maybe Vlogs etc. I will make YouTube more fun with my tutorials that I make that may benefit to others that might know something that they might want to know or just to have fun with.
I will be responsible for my actions that I do on YouTube. I hope that I will be helpful to YouTube team because I might give certain ideas to YouTube to know that how it feels like to be a User on the YouTube Website.
I will do anything to help the YouTube website to improve on what’s going on.
In my opinion YouTube is a place of learning and entertainment. I hope I will make YouTube a happier and exciting website to be on so that everyone can experience YouTube.
Thank you for your time to read this.
hOffydOodle.

how the F is that not 512 characters!!!

HELP ME!
Yours is too long, not too short. "Length should be at most 512 characters long." means no more than 512 characters. Try shortening it.
6th member of "its not rape, its surprise sex" club
Quote by szekelymihai
in this case you are a moron

Why? Word is telling me his paragraph is 882 characters. I thought he was having trouble understanding why he was getting an error message.
Quote by jmilli2
He's on about the thread started not you mate

edit - And yes. He is a moron.

Got ya
Quote by SexBass
So I'm trying to apply to become a youtube partner and at the bottom you have to fill out "Why do you want to become a Youtube Partner. And I filled that out and mines over 600 Characters and I always get this "Error in

"Tell us why you want to join the partner program": Length should be at most 512 characters long."

Il show you my thingy:

I would like to become an Official YouTube partner because I am helpful, responsible and a Happy Person. I would give to YouTube a full range of tutorials, Unboxing Specials and maybe Vlogs etc. I will make YouTube more fun with my tutorials that I make that may benefit to others that might know something that they might want to know or just to have fun with.
I will be responsible for my actions that I do on YouTube. I hope that I will be helpful to YouTube team because I might give certain ideas to YouTube to know that how it feels like to be a User on the YouTube Website.
I will do anything to help the YouTube website to improve on what’s going on.
In my opinion YouTube is a place of learning and entertainment. I hope I will make YouTube a happier and exciting website to be on so that everyone can experience YouTube.
Thank you for your time to read this.
hOffydOodle.

how the F is that not 512 characters!!!

HELP ME!

It isn't.

And you DO know what "at most" means, don't you?
Quote by RockinPorsche
Yours is too long, not too short. "Length should be at most 512 characters long." means no more than 512 characters. Try shortening it.

Its now 512 characters and still doesnt work.
Quote by SexBass

I'll show you my thingy:

xD
Quote by Son.Of.TheViper
xD

I would LOVE to see his thingy xD

Youtube always messes up the maximum characters, sometimes you write 200 characters and it says it's too long
Quote by Carmel
You are a redeeming feature for the UG Swedish population.

All-riiight.
Quote by RockinPorsche
Why? Word is telling me his paragraph is 882 characters. I thought he was having trouble understanding why he was getting an error message.

yes mate no offenses on you youre the smart one i was reffering to the TS