anyone know what the dates are?

if they have even been released yet?

it seems to me like they are leaving it a bit late, they are normally in october or something...
Who cares? Taste of Chaos is usually woeful anyway. The only good festivals here in Australia are Come Together, occasionally BDO and Badlands.
Quote by dannyniceboy
I consider myself to be really intelligent and I've gotten into a fight coz this kid thought it was nasty to put sour cream on enchiladas.

Quote by Minkaro
The fact that I went TOO high singing a Darkness song on Singstar

DARK RED TEAM
bullet for my valentine, avenged sevenfold and atreyu are supposed to be playing, so i do care

but otherwise i wouldnt giv a ****
All three of those already were out here in June as a conglomerated package, they all toured together.
Quote by dannyniceboy
I consider myself to be really intelligent and I've gotten into a fight coz this kid thought it was nasty to put sour cream on enchiladas.

Quote by Minkaro

DARK RED TEAM
^^^^......For TS sorry for you missing them, they Toured in May...
F*cking best concert I've been to, plus I got to meet Syn and Zacky V at a signing
My Gear:

-Ibanez SZ120

-Ibanez AW40ECE Acoustic

-RMS 80Watt Amp

Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
You can make that in a day. Give blowjobs in your school bathroom for 10 bucks.

That's how I paid the downpayment on my car.
Quote by ibanez-bitch
F*cking best concert I've been to, plus I got to meet Syn and Zacky V at a signing

Yeah, it was in May, that's right. I thought it was June, heard about it rummaging through Drum Media.

But serioulsly, you need to go to more gigs if you thought that was the best gig ever.
Quote by dannyniceboy

Quote by Minkaro

DARK RED TEAM
Quote by ibanez-bitch

that was just theyre tour. wasnt taste of chaos tho.

i heard a rumour that they are running low on funding and it might not happen in aus this year.