can anyone tell me what diamond series means to schecter?? like is it a budget line or a pro line or does it not mean much at all??
Isnt the Diamond series just the non-custom line of Schecters? I was confused about this myself, but lots of the Diamond series guitars look alot more than budget...
Im hoping to buy a Hellraiser next month So i've been looking at Schecters quite alot
Don't make me sick into my own scorn
____

If ya don't give a sh!t ya getcha hellyeah
Throwin' fists in the pit ya getcha hellyeah
Think you're f~ckin' with this well hell no.
Balls, volume, strength getcha' come on!
yeah thats what i was thinking, im looking for a new guitar and know pretty much nothng about hardware and stuff, cept for what i can find on the net, and usually thats just people saying how great it is because they want to make a sale or its just advertising or whatever. plus i got bugger all money so i need a second hand, just trying not to be swindled.
I assume it's a very good line of guitars. Looking at some of the Diamond Hellraisers (I'll be getting one of these soon) you're getting a mahogany body and set neck, 2x EMG pickups with coil tap, abalone or black pearl binding (I assume that's good) and an Original Floyd Rose.
Jackson Kelly KE3 w/P-Rails; Aria Pro II TSB-350
• ZVex Fuzz Factory; DigiTech Whammy; Danelectro Fish & Chips; Marshall ED1; Fulltone OCD; DigiTech Whammy; Marshall JMP1; Boss CE3; Vox AC4TV

EMU 0404; Reason/Record; M-Audio AV40
Its a non custom shop line, they are schecters' mass produced guitars, that being said they have very high specs for their price range in comparison to other guitars and they really are a bang for your buck.
Quote by thegreensquall
ok so one time i was totally wanking and then my mom walked in and my cat was in my room... she knocked first so i grabbed my cat and put it on my lap and started petting it to cover up but then i jizzed on my cat..
sweet. that all sounds awesome. mostly cause i just bought one on the net. will be an long and anxious wait till it gets here. just figured i could look around at guitars for months without knowing what i really want so ill just pick one and keep my fingers crossed tightly that its as good as they said on the description. cheers
crumbedfish are you from the UK?
Don't make me sick into my own scorn
____

If ya don't give a sh!t ya getcha hellyeah
Throwin' fists in the pit ya getcha hellyeah
Think you're f~ckin' with this well hell no.
Balls, volume, strength getcha' come on!
Yeah, Diamond basically means 'Standard Series'. But being Schecter,they have really awesome standard guitars anyway.
Technically I wouldn't know as mine's a Custom Tempest.
[This image is too emo and is busy cutting itself.]

Primary Gear List:
Ibanez RG2550Z
Jackson RR-3
Peavy 112 ValveKing
Boss MT-2/TU-2
As said Diamond only means that it wasn't built in the Custom Shop. Just as a note, even if it says "Custom" in the name, it still is a Diamond Series guitar. If you don't literally order it from the Custom Shop, almost everything you see is Diamond Series, I think they sell Custom Shop guitars they make for NAMM, but that is about it.

Schecter just specifically notes their standard production models because historically they were more custom shop oriented, not the other way around like most companies, so most companies differentiate Custom from their standard production likes as opposed to the way Schecter does it.