I've been pondering.

Has there ever been an occasion when somebody's side project has toured with the main band that they're in? As a support act?

For example, something like Slash's Snakepit touring with Guns N Roses, or Tarot touring with Nightwish?

Obviously this would be rather unlikely, due to that person having to play longer than anyone else during the tour.
Black Label Society touring with Ozzy Osbourne.

Zakk must get tired.
Sunn O))):
Quote by Doppelgänger
You could always just sleep beside your refrigerator.

Guitar:
- Ibanez S670FM w/ JB
- Fender 'Lite Ash' Stratocaster
- Fender '72 Deluxe Telecaster
- Arbiter LP Jr. Doublecut
Amp:
- Laney VC15

'72 Tele Appreciation Group
RIP DIO
i know it doesn't count, but all i can think of is dream theater playing LTE stuff, although its essentially the same band anyways
*Enter Sig Here*
often in blues gigs/concerts the opener will come and do a song/jam with headliners
i think about my life,
and the midnight highway...
the life of a renegade
king

Member #7 of the I Love Hayley Williams Club! PM Gibson_SG_uzr55 to Join
The Lawrence Arms (whom you've probably never heard of) are either currently on tour or just finished touring with the guitarist's solo acoustic side project and the bassist and drummer's side project (though the bassist plays guitar in that one). So yes, it does happen.
kill all humans
tarot touring with nightwish, now THAT i want to see. but i have not seen or heard of anything like this acctually happening
DONT RISK IT, BUY A BASS AMP
Queens of the Stone Age often do this (Masters of Reality, Mondo Generator, Eagles of Death Metal etc)
Quote by alaskan_ninja
The Lawrence Arms (whom you've probably never heard of) are either currently on tour or just finished touring with the guitarist's solo acoustic side project and the bassist and drummer's side project (though the bassist plays guitar in that one). So yes, it does happen.

Yay for Lawrence arms!
I really want to get the current album, but haven't yet been able to.
Sunn O))):
Quote by Doppelgänger
You could always just sleep beside your refrigerator.

Guitar:
- Ibanez S670FM w/ JB
- Fender 'Lite Ash' Stratocaster
- Fender '72 Deluxe Telecaster
- Arbiter LP Jr. Doublecut
Amp:
- Laney VC15

'72 Tele Appreciation Group
RIP DIO