Right, so i'm seeing a lot of Fret Buzz threads here, so here's a thread to stop some, hopefully most.

Your most common Problems are:

1.Action on bridge is too low
2.Pickups being too high
3.Truss rod not adjusted properly
4.Worn nuts (pun not intended)
5.Uneven frets
6.Total guitar failure if none of these are the causes. (post to add more)

To Fix:
1. For most trems, stop tail and wrap around bridges, there are two studs holding the bridge to the guitar. You(or somebody else)can adjust these tho a hight suitable to your guitar, But just raise the bridge a hair at a time just to make sure you haven't raised the bridge too high.

2.Usually, there are two screws on each side of the Pup that can raise or lower them, use this with a philips head screwdriver to lower them to your desired position.

3.Unscrew your truss rod cover (Some guitar necks have their truss rods on their head, some on the other end of the neck(which means you will have to remove the neck) and some have them on the the side.) and using an Alen key, turn the truss rod cover accordingly to your guitars manual.

4.You can remove the guitar nut you're self and order another one from a guitar factory, or get a tech to do it for you.

5.Your frets may be uneven but you might be able to get this done by a guitar tech ( I have no idea how to do this.)

6.Get a new guitar

I hope this helps. If you have any other tips, please post them so i can add them here.
Gear: Warmoth Soloist / Hondo Acou. / Ibanez AS73

Hardwire TL-2 / Boss GE-7 / Electro Harmonix Small Stone Nano / Boss DD-3 / MXR Smart Gate / Ibanez TS9 / Unknown Tremolo

Bugera V55 / Home Made Cab w/ Celestion Speakers G12M & G12T
Quote by A-G-guitarist
Problem solved.

You're an ass :p
G͔͓̅e͎͉̟̽ͬ͐̎̃͐ͨͅå͈͖͕̹̤̟̐̏͋ͅr̩͕̫̰̗s̹̳̼ͥ̒̍̄̅ͥ̚:

ESP Standard Eclipse I CTM VW
ESP LTD Deluxe H-1001
ESP LTD Deluxe Viper-1000 STBC
ESP Edwards E-EX-100STD
Warmoth Paulcaster "Tiger"
Tanglewood TW170 AS
Vox Tonelab ST
Blackstar HT-1R

Quote by SG310user

3.Truss rod not adjusted properly

Apparently changing your String Gauge can result in your needing to adjust the Truss Rod, from what I was told (By a Guitar Tech) - If you go from light to heavy strings or vice versa, the resulting difference in string tension can cause the neck to Bow.

I never even thought of it before !! but it is the most obvious thing really lol !!

So, if you buy new strings its worth a check
Ibanez RG350.

"Spank that Plank!!"
pretty good thread idea actualy, this should help quite a few people
Quote by dcdossett65
Life is too short to worry about this crap.

Who.

Cares.
Bump, why didn't this last long enough?
Gear: Warmoth Soloist / Hondo Acou. / Ibanez AS73

Hardwire TL-2 / Boss GE-7 / Electro Harmonix Small Stone Nano / Boss DD-3 / MXR Smart Gate / Ibanez TS9 / Unknown Tremolo

Bugera V55 / Home Made Cab w/ Celestion Speakers G12M & G12T