So you Americans have CNN and stuff (thats the only one I can think of atm) but do you have smaller news companies that focus on news in a state wide area? Like a news program thats smaller and works only in Nevada?

Also, for the Australians: Do you like Ten, WIN/NINE, 7/PRIME ABC News, or the one on SBS?

Personally I like Channel 10s news.
Let us discuss news media companies!
Quote by MoshPitRock
ANIMALS LIE DOWN.
that's just what they do.
there's probably humans doing the same thing.
quit being so paranoid.

I only use reuters.com, 24-hour news channels are horrible. All news on TV is not trustworthy, IMO.
Quote by 12Jim34
The one with Trevor McDonald on. Yeah.

he's the ****,his low voice late at night,could put an insomniac to sleep
Quote by Mike!
This man IS the truth.

Quote by aznmetalhead93
Walk out naked with a sock around your dick. He'll be so surprised he won't shoot you. Then rape him. Hard. With melted butter as lube.

Join the Xbox Live group
I used to like Naked News the best before they took it off comedy channel
Gear:
Epiphone SG
H&K 100watt Stack
Ibanez Practice Amp
Takamine Acoustic.

TOOL
I don't like Sir Trev...I watch the Channel 4 news every day and I watch Newsnight most days too.
Have I Got News for You

or BBC News 24
Gear n Shizz:

Washburn X50 Pro
Epiphone Korina Explorer
Line 6 Flextone III 75w
Quote by Deliriumbassist
As long as it has Fiona Bruce, I'm happy.

The funny thing is, that everytime I see your name and avatar, i get a mixed image of Dr. Phil, and that Balloon Pokemon.
Quote by MoshPitRock
ANIMALS LIE DOWN.
that's just what they do.
there's probably humans doing the same thing.
quit being so paranoid.

Good news week.. best show.
Quote by Its_Rock77
you are a god.

I haven't been on UG in ages... I miss you guys

[="[/COLOR"] [="[/COLOR"] [="[/COLOR"] [="[/COLOR"] [="[/COLOR"] [="[/COLOR"] [="[/COLOR"] [="[/COLOR"] [="[/COLOR"] [="[/COLOR"] [="[/COLOR"] [="[/COLOR"] [="[/COLOR"] [="[/COLOR"] [="[/COLOR"] [="[/COLOR"] [="[/COLOR"] [="[/COLOR"] [="[/COLOR"] [="[/COLOR"] [="[/COLOR"] [="[/COLOR"] [="[/COLOR"] [="[/COLOR"] [="[/COLOR"] [="[/COLOR"] [="[/COLOR"] [="[/COLOR"] [="[/COLOR"] [="[/COLOR"] [="[/COLOR"] [="[/COLOR"] [="[/COLOR"] [="[/COLOR"] [="[/COLOR"]
Internet beats all TV news IMO cause you don't have to watch heaps of crap to get what you want.

On TV It's ABC of course (australia)
RTE, the Irish Times and various internet sites
"Why should we subsidise intellectual curiosity?"
-Ronald Reagan

"Knowledge is in every country the surest basis of public happiness."
-George Washington
Bbc Spotlight Ftw
Quote by guitarhero_764
I think you need to stop caring what people think about it. I stayed home all day today and masturbated like 5 times. Fucking blast.

Ibanez ATK300 ◈ Sansamp VT Bass ◈ EHX Nano Small Stone ◈ Hartke LH500 ◈ Ashdown/Celestion 115
Fox News is where I get all my information on the world. They say they're fair and balanced, so you know they're completely unbiased and correct, and watching The O'Reilly Factor and having Bill O'Reilly tell you what to believe is so much easier than thinking.
I simply cannot take this god-awful place anymore. Goodbye to all the good people here. The rest can fuck off.