Page 1 of 2
Hi guys,

I've got some momentary, non-latching, SPST, red push button switches, cut size diameter - 16mm.

And of course, you would never want to buy a switch before seeing it in macro right?

I've also got some latching SPDT Toggle switches, 1/4" diameter mounting hole.

And another beautiful picture -

Price is £1 each or £1.80 for 2, if you would like more than that then ask and I'll sort you out. This will probably include postage for most people but if you live in a far away place then it may be extra. I'll wrap them in a tissue or two to cut down in postage but still keep them safe. I'll chuck in a few picks as well just 'cos I'm friendly
Paypal is best please.
Call me Duncan.

Nearly always have D'addario EXL110 strings instock - just ask!

Custom made guitar slides available - choose the glass, length etc.. Engraving availible. PM or email for more info.

SALE

Welsh UG'er!!
If any ones interested, I have got some guitar strings as well. Just let me know what ones you use and I'll see if I've got them. (Y)
Call me Duncan.

Custom made guitar slides available - choose the glass, length etc.. Engraving availible. PM or email for more info.

SALE

Welsh UG'er!!
Hi can get you three sets 10-46s for £20 plus a few free picks if you'd like. Thats around £6.65 each. Don't know how much you usually pay though.
Won't be back online until about 9.30 at the earliest just to let you know guys.
Call me Duncan.

SALE

Welsh UG'er!!
Cheers, I may have to take you up on that a little later, i'm going on holiday on monday but i'll attempt to find this thread again when i get back if i still need em
I'll take some of your red push buttons if I may? I take it these are push in to kill, let go to live type things? Like buckethead uses? Always wanted to have one installed on my guitar.

Thanks!
Yep thats right.
I've PM'd you.
Call me Duncan.

SALE

Welsh UG'er!!
Ok I'll also be posting them with a wiring diagram to make it easier for people.
And -
Bump
Call me Duncan.

SALE

Welsh UG'er!!
I put one of these bad boys is a mates guitar the other and it works a treat!
Bump
Call me Duncan.

SALE

Welsh UG'er!!
what kind of toggle do you have, you know like on-off-on or is it momentary toggle
So, if i were to buy one...

Two things. 1, how much shipped to North Carolina (USA)
And two, how would I go about installing one?

(I'm talking about the red button killswitches)
My Old Progressive Metal Band:
Acrasia
For fans of Between The Buried and Me, Dream Theater, Cynic.

My New Progressive Rock/Djent Band:
Wings Denied
For fans of Deftones, Tesseract, Periphery, Karnivool, Cynic.
I like the second one, and the first, how much would it cost to have one install on my guitar?
Quote by mrb0ston
what kind of toggle do you have, you know like on-off-on or is it momentary toggle

It is neither of those. They are On/On latching. I actually did a cool mod to my guitar by using one of these to bypass the volume knob. Although you obvs use them as ordinary killswitches.

Quote by silhouettica
So, if i were to buy one...

Two things. 1, how much shipped to North Carolina (USA)
And two, how would I go about installing one?

(I'm talking about the red button killswitches)

Right, not entirely sure how much it would cost tbh as I've never shipped to the US beore so I'd have to find out for you, I don't know if it would be extreme or not...
To install them you can either get a tech to do it but you'd obviously have to pay the guy. Or if you just get a soldering iron and a drill its a dodle. If you head over to the Ultimate Killswitch thread in GB+C there are diagrams there. I would include a diagram when I send them.

Quote by fob12
I like the second one, and the first, how much would it cost to have one install on my guitar?

Thats good to hear..
Like i said to the previous guy. You can install them your self for a very small amount. Most guitar shops will do it for you (its best to ask them for a price as they vary), its up to you which you pick, I would recommend doing it your self though.
Call me Duncan.

SALE

Welsh UG'er!!
UPDATE!
Postage to the USA will be around £1.20 depending on what part you are in.
Call me Duncan.

SALE

Welsh UG'er!!
Also note that if you want it sent in a jiffy you'll have to pay considerably more due to the fact the Post Office class them as a package..

I would edit but you know...
Call me Duncan.

SALE

Welsh UG'er!!
Come on guys!
Its like the in thing at the moment!
Call me Duncan.

SALE

Welsh UG'er!!
BUMP

I thought these would be more popular tbh... Maybe I'm gunna have to find out how tasty these are....
Call me Duncan.

SALE

Welsh UG'er!!
Could you get a black one of the first switches there?

If not thanks anyway consider this a free bump in that case.

Gear
Gibson Les Paul Traditional
Carvin V3 and Marhall 1960A cab
2 B.C. Rich Ironbird Pro
Schecter Hellraiser 6
Boss ML-2

Yes, I should of mentioned this...
I can get most colours that you could want, its just that I only have red 'in stock' so to speak.
You would have to buy more than one though (even for your own sake) as if you get 12 I can give them for quite a bit less than usual.

So baiscally if you want a different colour it is certainly in your intrest to buy 12 or a multiple of that number.
Let me know what you want and I'll see what I can do buddy.
(Y)
Call me Duncan.

SALE

Welsh UG'er!!
Bump
Call me Duncan.

SALE

Welsh UG'er!!
Thats fair enough..
I do ship to the US as well though if you want. I can offer very good prices for multiple items, just ask!
Call me Duncan.

SALE

Welsh UG'er!!
No I don't... What is it?
Are you trying to say you want me to get you one?
Call me Duncan.

SALE

Welsh UG'er!!
It's the little gain boost switch/knob that is used with EMG actives.
Gear:
Schecter Hellraiser Deluxe
Boss DS-1
Crate GTD65

GAS List:
Mesa Boogie Dual Rectifier Roadster
Ah.. I've found out what it is now..
If you want to buy one I think I can do it for £35 delivered however I cannot confirm this.
Please can you let me know if you do want one at all so I know I'm not researching product prices for no reason as I have better things to be doing. (Y)
Call me Duncan.

SALE

Welsh UG'er!!
I'm interested in the red killswitch button. I live in Scotland.
Gear

Fender Stratocaster in Red.

It's all I need.

The Anti-Anti-Ibanez Militia!
Sure thats fine.. If you can tell me exactly how you want it to be sent then I'll sort it out.
I need to know whether you want it in a jiffy type thing or whether putting it in an envelope with tissue is good enough and what class post.
Call me Duncan.

SALE

Welsh UG'er!!
1st class in an envelope with tissue lol
Gear

It's all I need.

Ok as that is classed as a large letter as it is over 5mm I'll call it £1.25 just to be generous!
Paypal is best for me if you want.
Call me Duncan.

SALE

Welsh UG'er!!
Ok PM'd.
Gear

It's all I need.

wait. NOT PM'd, I added you to MSN instead
Gear

It's all I need.

Just bought a few of these from guitarisyummy, thanks man
Gear

It's all I need.

No problem!
Pleasure doing business with... I shall add you to the good traders list in a moment!
Call me Duncan.

SALE

Welsh UG'er!!
Time for a good old bump me thinks
Call me Duncan.

SALE

Welsh UG'er!!
At a GUESS I would say £2.50 inc everything but the post office isnt open today so I can't say for sure.
Call me Duncan.

SALE

Welsh UG'er!!
Page 1 of 2