I just need some really bright sounding strings cause my guitar is a bit dark and dead. Ideas?
Quote by gregs1020
Brett has been saving for a splawn for 4 years
countries have been toppled in the time it's taking, revolutions won got a black pres

yawn

Quote by bubb_tubbs
When he finally gets one it'll probably be televised like the Berlin Wall coming down.
The end of an era
get clear tone coated guitarstrings ,theyre pretty brgiht or get some fender strings
...signature...
ok thanks I'll look into em
Quote by gregs1020
countries have been toppled in the time it's taking, revolutions won got a black pres

yawn

Quote by bubb_tubbs
When he finally gets one it'll probably be televised like the Berlin Wall coming down.
The end of an era
80/20 are the way to go sir quite bright from any maker which is why i use phospher bronze lol try out some 80/20 i think youll be impressed
thanks for the help I think I"ll try those

any specific maker?
Quote by gregs1020

yawn

Quote by bubb_tubbs
The end of an era
ok thanks I'll go get a pack
Quote by gregs1020

yawn

Quote by bubb_tubbs
The end of an era
yup, i gots a set of elixir lights on mah geetar and i gotta say, its really bright sounding. i compared it to my cousins Martin 1997 SPD-16RT and he's like "Jeez man your guitar is way brighter than mine!"
nuff said.
i think cleartones are brighter than elixers .. maybe because the coating is thinner ? .. but i used both cleartones and elixer nano and poly and i say cleartones are brighter imo
take it easy man .. its just a thread
Ive found Elixir nanowebs to be very biright. Too bright for me in fact.
well I threw a set of elixir 80/20 polywebs on this thing and it sound great now thanks for the help guys
Quote by gregs1020

yawn

Quote by bubb_tubbs
The end of an era