Has anyone here on UG shipped internationally from musicians friend. And by internationally i dont mean canada!:P

Im looking to buy off musicans friend and get it delivered to ireland.......
if i were u look up stores in the UK like keyboard y guitar shop or something like that
Gear:
Morpheus Droptune
Ibanez Weeping Demon
Bugera 333xl 212
SCHECTER JEFF LOOMIS C7 FR
ya i would but the euro is on a ****ty exchange at the moment with sterling, and on the other hand the euro is kicking ass with the dollar. I also happen to have about 700-800 dollars lyin around. And due to the exchange rate, using them would seem like the better option than exchanging them. Especially since american gear is so cheap and i need new gear..........
well u can try but try to ship it like as overisize and ask people to be extremly carfeull becouse high probabilty ittl break. plus get ready to pay about 200-400 or even more of shipping
Gear:
Morpheus Droptune
Ibanez Weeping Demon
Bugera 333xl 212
i'm pretty sure they don't ship to ireland... You could try thomann.de
^ looks like ur fked
Gear:
Morpheus Droptune
Ibanez Weeping Demon
Bugera 333xl 212
It says it ships the "brand" musicians friend. Does that mean they will ship anythin on the site.... or is their actually a musicians friend brand out there.......

Quote by devit
well u can try but try to ship it like as overisize and ask people to be extremly carfeull becouse high probabilty ittl break. plus get ready to pay about 200-400 or even more of shipping

Does that still count i wonder if it says... "this tem ships free"?

I'll have a look at thomann.... i would like to trade in dollars tho so i can get rid of 'em
thomann.de is amazing!!!!!!!!!

Thank you delirium for being the first to suggest it and to every one else for seconding it. Obviously i'd still like to spend my dollars with musicians friend but this is definitely the next best thing!!