Who else here's a fan? I just finished reading Love In The Time Of Cholera. I've read One Hundred Years of Solitude before and now I can confidently say he's the single greatest author I've read.

Discuss here.
who?
Quote by frankv
Tokio Hotel is probably the worst thing Germany has produced since WW2.

yeah who is he? Wait i misread. I have no i dea who that is. I dont keep track of my authors.
Quote by metalcore123
I hate trying to cover up my cheese in school because the bimbo next to me dislikes the smell of pure love.

I'm bringing farts back!
lol, i wanted to read a hundred years solitute, the storyline and everything about it was pretty intersting i was just so busy thoguh, so i made up all the information for my project in english clas, i got a B lol. all i knew was that there was some kind of incest. and my teacher never read the book so i was lucky. but the few pages i did read were pretty awesome. he's got a kind of style that is like mystical and stuff.
We had to study him in my school in Spain.

He is one of my favorites as well.
Definitely one of the better authors in the Spanish speaking world.
I read some of his stuff in spanish. I didn't like it very much, just not my thing.
I started reading One Hundred Years of Solitude but got distracted, been meaning to get back to it and finish it, but there's just so many other books i want to read!
I did not get my Spaghetti-O's, I got spaghetti. I want the press to know this.
Executed by injection, Oklahoma.
~~ Thomas J. Grasso, d. March 20, 1995.

Lyrics/Poetry

Fires Burning
My dad and sister both loved 100 Years of Solitude.

I've never read it, but I like the fact that all the characters basically all had the same name
FUCK YOU! GET PUMPED!
viva colombia!

you should check out "chronicle of a death foretold" as well, its short, but definitely a good read. get the books in spanish if you can, the english versions are nowhere near as good.
Quote by Gibson_Rocker13
you are my new hero cause i do the exact same thing but i suck at it

#8 of the EHX USERS GUILD
Quote by SublimeGuitar
Orange Rocker 30. Best Marshall ever

epi firefly dsp 30, epi sg, big muff
olp five string, peavy max 158