That really is a nice guitar...Great neck and pickups. Do not hesitate to pull the trigger on this one... I have some better pics for you too...(before the pinstriping) Sorry about your car troubles man...

Refs: XgamerGt04,tinypants,SomebodySomeone,Cutlass_253,
souperman08,Bostonrocks,RealGuitarHero,loonyguitarist, ty66, nephilium, johnny_tapia, OsirisProtocol,deadsmiley, PowerMetalg,SchecterFreak,Mfergel,ohspyro89

TTM USA $639 SHIPPED!-PM 4 SALE
I'll think I'll buy this, eventually =]. Give me this weekend. I myself have a mim strat, but tradin' it and maybe getting this strat, always wanted a maple neck. =/
Quote by rastaman12
What do people usually do after they **** their sisters?
AWESOME GUITAR!! if I didn't have THREE I'd buy another !
it's MUCHO NICER THEN A FENDER STRAT!!

BUMPITY!
I LIKE IT RARE!
Looks almost exactly like my Fender Strat.

Free bump for you.
Quote by Dave_Mc
I've had tube amps for a while now, but never actually had any go down on me
Quote by jj1565
maybe you're not saying the right things? an amp likes to know you care.

www.SanctityStudios.com
I you're willing to work on the price I would be interested. I just remember what those sold for new and I think it's a bit more then I would be willing to pay.

I can BIN for 135 on ebay right now, can you do 125?
Quote by SenorSmiley
I you're willing to work on the price I would be interested. I just remember what those sold for new and I think it's a bit more then I would be willing to pay.

I can BIN for 135 on ebay right now, can you do 125?

Thats a little too low. It comes with a hardcase and that pinstriping would normally be about a $90 job by itself. Maybe $160.
I don't care about pinstripes, if anything that should make it worth less to me, as it's been altered. I'll give you $145
Quote by Lucky#Slevin
I'll think I'll buy this, eventually =]. Give me this weekend. I myself have a mim strat, but tradin' it and maybe getting this strat, always wanted a maple neck. =/

It would appear that SenorSmiley isnt interested. Let me know if your interested.

Any others takers?
what's the scale on that one? do you know? and is it a 'skinny' neck? my preferred neck is something like the gibson slim-taper if that's of help for the neck question ... is the fretboard the 'plain wood' type or is it the poly-sealed' stuff fender uses/used on some strats?

sorry for the questions but hard to buy an axe for me without playing it ... and the pinstriping is fine by me lol (remove the pinstriping ... sheeez!) lol
take care,
cormac

"The sea was red and the sky was grey
"Wondered how tomorrow could ever follow today"
-- zep
Its a 25.5" in scale neck as any strat knockoff should be. Ive never played a Gibson to be honest so all I can say is its width is comparible to a fender neck. Not dead on the same but roughly the same width. Unless you are into wizard neck (which apparently you arent) it wouldnt be overly thick. Im failing miserably at describing this neck but thats the best I can do.

Also the neck is clearcoated in what one could assume is polyurethane.

Any other questions? Ill do my best to answer.
thanks for the info i'm trying to get something along a 24.75 scale or so
take care,
cormac

"The sea was red and the sky was grey
"Wondered how tomorrow could ever follow today"
-- zep
I got a new (VERY, VERY used) car. But it needs a lot of work so I will probably still sell this to pay for the parts I need to put into it. Make me an offer I cant refuse (or several I can until we get to one I can accept) and I may let her go.