What is the Jagmaster Vista or Vista Jagmaster, and what is the difference between that and this one:
http://www.squierguitars.com/products/search.php?partno=0320700500

thanks in advance!
Your dreams are all out of focus;
Knock you up when you're feeling down.
And all the world feels so unreal...

COLORFUL COLORS
Quote by ishmonkey
Hitler was really smart and could have been a good leader but he was kind of a douche to the Jews.
the vista is from the vista series in the late 90's

wikipedia will tell you the difference just google it

i own a 2nd generation jagmaster (in the rare silver finish) the one between the vista and the current production model
^unbelievable. Please post a pic of it, or one from the internet. I'm dying to see one man.
Your dreams are all out of focus;
Knock you up when you're feeling down.
And all the world feels so unreal...

COLORFUL COLORS
Quote by ishmonkey
Hitler was really smart and could have been a good leader but he was kind of a douche to the Jews.
I have a candy apple red one which they no longer make either =)

UG Mods really have no sense of humour.....

Thspam.
Quote by ottoavist

i suppose there's a chance
i'm just a litte too shallow to consider
that maybe i've been a little more eager
each day to wake up and take a shower
brush my teeth and smile for the mirror
Quote by Teen Spirit
What is the Jagmaster Vista or Vista Jagmaster, and what is the difference between that and this one:
http://www.squierguitars.com/products/search.php?partno=0320700500

thanks in advance!

Squier Vista Jagmasters were made in Japan during the mid 90's and were made using spare Jaguar production bodies and necks. Using the Jaguar as a basis, these guitars used the short 24" scale over the standard 25.5" scale. Excellent quality guitars, with decent at best electronics. They came in 3-tone sunburst, Candy Apple Red, and Olympic White.

Squier Standard Jagmasters (previous incarnation) were made in the late 90's, early 00's in China. Unlike the Japanese Jagmasters, these guitars were not manufactured with Jaguar parts, and were made with a 25.5" scale neck. The Chinese Jagmasters were a serious step down in quality and came with poor electronics. These guitars were offered in Sparkle silver and Candy Apple Red.

The current Squier Jagmaster II's are being manufactured in China, although it isn't known if they're being made in the same factory as the previous Jagmasters. These guitars use the 24" scale necks again and are made with decent electronics. Construction is decent, a step above the previous Jagmasters, but still don't touch the quality of the Vista Jagmasters. They're being offered in 3-tone sunburst and Black.
Last edited by Anonymous Guy at Jul 27, 2008,