so i was at a party last night in my friends back yard. we were chillin out drinking some beers, bull****ing about metal. i had just finished rolling a blunt. when a confrontation with two guedo-italians occured; they were guests from the party.

they started cursing at a guy that lived in the house. now keep in mind this is no ordinary dude. he was wearing a cinderella shirt, chugged a 40 oz beer 5 minutes prior to the fight, was smoking blunts with us, had poison blasting in his room, leather jacket, going around singing "bop skiddly bop bop". Straight from the 80s glam scene.

After they start cursing at him he goes. "what the f*ck did u say" and starts full out sprinting after them yelling "im gonna kick the **** outta both u f*ggots". the italians jump in the car and lock the door. Badass Cinderella dude starts trying to open to the doors to get them out, screaming at the top of his lungs. The italians start driving away and Badass dude comes back in the house. THEN the italians stop infront of the house and start yelling "Skinhead, f*g, etc..." Badass dude turns around and full out SPRINTS after the car. Now this badass dude is about 6'6 and 180lbs so he is one fast mo-fo. he chases them half way down block and when they go to turn onto the next block, they get ready to scream at badass dude again. Cinderella dude takes hist fist and just drives it into the passennger side window. it doest break but the punch was incredibly loud.

I ALWAYS thought glam metal was just really weak and kind of a sell out BUT if those glam dudes really have that attitude, THEY ARE F*CKING AWSOME. that was the funniest night of my life.
My Gear:
JacksonStars KE TN-02
Jackson DK2M
Jackson WRXT
Jackson KSXT
Jackson DXMG
Jackson 7 String soloist

Ovation Celeberity
lol... you should post this in the pit but it took me til after i finished reading it to get what "cinderella shirt" meant lol
<Raven> I got so baked last night
<Raven> that I WOKE UP high o_o
<Raven> Do you have any idea how euphoric that is?
<Raven> I felt like I was being born.
And WHY does this belong in 80's rock? Take it to the pit.
Besides... who actually CARES?
*reported*
Signature? What's a signature?

Quote by WlCmToTheJungle
the house burnt down
pics coming soon!
<.<
>,>

Quote by metalscott76
No!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Best theory lesson EVER!
Quote by firebreath07
*reported*

way to ruin fun for other people. PARTY POOPER!
My Gear:
JacksonStars KE TN-02
Jackson DK2M
Jackson WRXT
Jackson KSXT
Jackson DXMG
Jackson 7 String soloist

Ovation Celeberity
Quote by C.C. Deville
lol... you should post this in the pit but it took me til after i finished reading it to get what "cinderella shirt" meant lol

same thing here, i was wondering how someone could be B.A, and have a disney princess on their shirt.
Quote by Birdy266
Otherkid your a genius

Silence is Golden But Duck Tape Is Silver

cream fanclub member 2

The Rabbi of Zeppelinism

Member #2 of the Red Sox Fanclub. PM Gibson06 to join.

Quote by firebreath07
*reported*

He was telling a story... the real question is who cares what you think? Asshole.
"In peaceful sedation I lay half awake, and all of the panic inside starts to fade. Hopelessly drifting, bathing in