So I finally bought a new head today I decided to go with a Peavey Valevking 100 Head! The single recto wasn't quite what I was looking for so I figured I'd sell that and go with 100W instead. Check it out!
Attachments:
amp.jpg
heads.jpg
rig.jpg
Jackson DK2M

Mesa Single Rectifier Half Stack

Boss GT-8

Line 6 Uber Metal

Dunlop 535Q Crybaby

Peavey Rage 158
...You sold a Single Recto.... And bought a Valveking.... On the basis that the VK is 100w?

...................Have fun!
The Laney Thread are big and clever. No exceptions.
Quote by MrCarrot
...You sold a Single Recto.... And bought a Valveking.... On the basis that the VK is 100w?

lol

07 Fender American Deluxe Strat
07 Fender Custom Telecaster
09 Seymour Duncan Pickup Booster
09 Fulltone OCD V.4
10 Ibanez WH-10 V.2
09 Splawn SuperStock
10 Jet City JCA-20
97 Fender Hot Rod Deluxe

Yeh the SICK! bit sounds a bit stupid.

I love how his sig now says that the VK head is for sale. I swear it didn't say that a minute ago. What are the odds that he just turned it on for the first time?
The Laney Thread are big and clever. No exceptions.
Quote by MrCarrot

I was thinking the same thing...
Ok. To all of you who thought I was serious, it was a joke . I just bought the Single recto today Its unbelievable! btw, does anyone have any settings for the single recto that they would like to share?

ps. To Mrcarrot, ya, sorry, i just changed my sig 2 minutes ago, i guess I should've changed it before starting this thread
Jackson DK2M

Boss GT-8

Line 6 Uber Metal

Dunlop 535Q Crybaby

Peavey Rage 158
lol well played sir
Fender Deluxe Strat HSS
Fender Standard Strat
Fender Highway 1 Tele
Epiphone Les Paul Standard
Orange Rocker 30 Combo
Seymour Duncan Twin Tube Mayhem
Roland Microcube
Boss Micro BR
Korg Pitchblack
EHX Holy Grail
Hohner 3/4 Classical
Quote by sensfan99
Ok. To all of you who thought I was serious, it was a joke . I just bought the Single recto today Its unbelievable! btw, does anyone have any settings for the single recto that they would like to share?
Settings for single recto: loud
lol, thanks Ya, I'm not gonna lie, its way louder than I thought, I thought there would be a bigger difference going from 100W down to 50W, put apparently not.
Jackson DK2M

Boss GT-8

Line 6 Uber Metal

Dunlop 535Q Crybaby

Peavey Rage 158
Ya got me. I thought I was in a some sick parallel universe for a minute. Congtrats.