Poll: Do you feel guilty about eating animals?
Poll Options
View poll results: Do you feel guilty about eating animals?
No, I couldn't care less.
211 53%
No, but I am aware of what it is I'm doing.
151 38%
Yes, I feel guilty about it/I don't eat meat.
35 9%
Voters: 397.
Page 1 of 9
Simple enough.

I thought of entitling this "Are you a vegetarian" but that's a yes or no question, no discussion.

I'm not, but i am aware of how much meat i eat etc.
Your dreams are all out of focus;
Knock you up when you're feeling down.
And all the world feels so unreal...

COLORFUL COLORS
Quote by ishmonkey
Hitler was really smart and could have been a good leader but he was kind of a douche to the Jews.
I'm vegan, which is pretty much the same thing.

Edit: Damn you changed the subject on me. xD But no I don't feel guilty because I don't eat them.
Feed your mind.
Last edited by Firebread at Jul 20, 2008,
Yes but I still eat dairy. A cow has to be milked or it gets cranky and sick. Not good. I don't eat fish though, even though they're too stupid to remember it they still feel pain.
as long as i don't picture the live animal in my head, i have no problem with eating them.
Living is easy with eyes closed...
--------------------------

Quote by GnR_ROK
I'm surprised you returned to this thread after cheeseman owned you.
no. i don't eat fish because they are nasty...i hate fish
Quote by Vagabond21
Ewww the searchbar is a slut, it gets used everyday...

Quote by tremeloud

The brain says "hey, lets be friends" and the dick says "hey, lets get those clothes off, eh?"

Quote by Nilpferdkoenig
Yeaaaaaah, Huuuuuhuuuu, Saaaaaaah and MASTOOOOOOOOOOOOOOR are all Hetfield memes.
I wonder what it feels like to be a vegetarian.....
would you like be looking at people eating meat and be thinking like,
"OMFG that looks good! No, I musn't think like that..... eating animals is bad..... BUT MEAT TASTES GOOD! No, I must believe it doesn't, for one person can make a difference....."

COLORFUL COLORS
Quote by ishmonkey
Hitler was really smart and could have been a good leader but he was kind of a douche to the Jews.
not really it helps make the world less populated
Quote by HaKattack
Woman tone, eh?

Set treble to PUT THE TOILET SEAT DOWN WHEN YOU'RE DONE
Mids to YOU'RE DRIVING TOO FAST
Bass to WHAT DO YOU MEAN, "MAKE ME A SANDWICH"?
Gain to NOT TONIGHT, I HAVE A HEADACHE.

starter of the nadsat group
Quote by maggot2011
Yes but I still eat dairy. A cow has to be milked or it gets cranky and sick. Not good. I don't eat fish though, even though they're too stupid to remember it they still feel pain.

As Kurt Cobain sang in Something In the Way,
"It's okay to eat fish, 'coz they don't have any feeling....."

COLORFUL COLORS
Quote by ishmonkey
Its natural so no.
YellowGreenBlueRed

Quote by webbtje
You live in a ruler, the only child of trouser water (?); it's very fantastic, and salami!
No.
Quote by alteredstates
If you are rowing down the road in your canoe and your wagon wheel falls off. How many pancakes does it take to make a doghouse?

Green, because a vest has no sleeves.

Can't we all just get a bong?
heck no I don't feel guilty at all. look at all the other animals that are eating eachother anyway
I feel more guilty about not using the searchbar.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
I believe in animal rights!!!

... Animals have a right to be delicious in BBQ sauce so no I feel no guilt!
May the Force be with You.
Carmel is hawt
No way, animals taste amazing!
I've had Alzheimer's Disease for as long as I can remember.

Quote by damian_91
Pleasure2kill, you are a genius!
Why would I? They sacrificed themselves for me, and in turn, I give them my honour!

Edit: And my respect. They get my respect too.
'And if this clock keeps beating down, let the branded time keep playing, of all the minutes that were taken away, will your watch be waiting.'
No, I feel no guilt whatsoever. In fact, the younger the animal is, the better it tastes. Also the more it is tortured before it dies, the better it tastes as well for some reason.
If we don`t eat meat
They get killed for nothing...and that will be really sad, and a waste of al that tasty flesh. (moehahahaha)
Quote by Seryaph
No, I feel no guilt whatsoever. In fact, the younger the animal is, the better it tastes. Also the more it is tortured before it dies, the better it tastes as well for some reason.

I eat meat however I am against torturing animals. You wouldn't like it if someone tortured you just so you'd taste better. Don't do to living things what you wouldn't like done to yourself.
Carmel is hawt
Man why the **** should i feel guilty? Would an animal feel guilty for eatin me? Hell no, that animal would be happy as bawls, so therefor im happy as bawls for eatin it.
Quote by AtThisVelocity
Your crying like a baby to the pit....You have pretty much ruined it for yourself.
Like dennis leary said we kill the cows, for the leather to make leather jackets, then kill each other for the jackets. Oh wait no, wrong sentence.
Not really.

I personally believe that humans are meant to eat both animals/meat and forms of vegetation. Some people don't, and as long as they're not throwing buckets of blood on me I don't care.

But it seems like all the freshman this year (highschools great ) are extreme vegans/vegetarians. I'm looking forward to messing with them.

EDIT:
Quote by metallicaboy27
No...

*looks at Avatar*
I'm eating some right now
When you saw me sleeping
thought I was dreaming
of you...

I didn't tell you
That the only dream
Is Valium for me
Quote by Oblivion_Rps
I eat meat however I am against torturing animals. You wouldn't like it if someone tortured you just so you'd taste better. Don't do to living things what you wouldn't like done to yourself.

So you would be okay with being killed quickly and painlessly in order to be eaten?
Ask animals if they have trouble eating other animals. And what are we but more intelligent animals hell bent on ruining Earth for everyone?

If eating animals was wrong, then every carnivorous animal ever to exist has been doing something wrong for it's entire species' existence. Calm down, have a burger, it's all gonna be alright.
\,,/_[><]_\,,/
Quote by Seryaph
So you would be okay with being killed quickly and painlessly in order to be eaten?

Hey I eat anything. The way they're killed doesn't make me rethink about eating it. I'm just against torture
Carmel is hawt
No animals are nice we need them for a healthy existence
Has anyone said the People Eating Tasty Animals yet?
Yeah i finally got round to all this, so, what shall i put here?

*insert hillarious ego boosting qoute here*

THE GAME
you just lost it
Umm hell no.

Here is what i eat daily:

10:00 - One cup of oatmeal

12:30 - Another cup of oatmeal

3:00 - Either a chicken, tuna, or pb sandwhich on wheat

5:30 - "" "" ""

(whenever i finish my workout) - Protein shake.

That's my diet, and the chicken is my favorite part. It may be moved foward or back depending on when i wake. Meat is awesome. I love meat.
GEAR

Hohner MR-800
B.C. Rich Rich Bich Platinum
MIC Squier Strat
Boss MT-2 Metalzone
Fab chorus
Fab echo
Fender Super champ XD
Quote by Oblivion_Rps

but then would you like to be eaten?

COLORFUL COLORS
Quote by ishmonkey
I don't feel guilty. Perhaps if I had to kill the animal myself I'd have second thoughts but I'm not so sure. However torturing animals is not something I agree with.
Quote by Dudage
Ask animals if they have trouble eating other animals. And what are we but more intelligent animals hell bent on ruining Earth for everyone?

If eating animals was wrong, then every carnivorous animal ever to exist has been doing something wrong for it's entire species' existence. Calm down, have a burger, it's all gonna be alright.

I am the threadstarter and I asked out of curiosity, not because I have guilt of eating animals, I agree with you but whatdya mean calm down have a burger, I eat meat too goddammit

COLORFUL COLORS
Quote by ishmonkey
Quote by Teen Spirit
but then would you like to be eaten?

Not really. But it is in our nature to eat. We need the nutrients in meat and fish etc. to remain healthy. Personally I don't see the point in vegetarianism.
Carmel is hawt
Quote by Oblivion_Rps
Hey I eat anything. The way they're killed doesn't make me rethink about eating it. I'm just against torture

Lol, thats cool. I can dig that.
Quote by Oblivion_Rps
Not really. But it is in our nature to eat. We need the nutrients in meat and fish etc. to remain healthy. Personally I don't see the point in vegetarianism.

neither do I, and I think it is only natural to be eating meat, but I was talking about the do to others what you would like done to you thing, and that sorta doesn't make sense in this case

COLORFUL COLORS
Quote by ishmonkey