The more I look at Valve Senior, the more I want to ditch my modified Blues Junior and go for the new guy. Main reason is that Valve Senior seems to have more modibility (assuming concept is similar to Princeton Reverb, i can probably make a Mesa Mark I out of it, and make it very high gain). Problem is that:
a) Blues Junior is about as compact as you can go... and i like compact.
b) I have already mod my blues junior
c) I already placed some investment on it. I am uncertain if I can sell it, as it looks beat up.

So I am wondering is my GAS is justify, or should I stick with Blues Junior and keep modding? I want an amp that not only sound good, but is mod friendly.
Ibanez SA-120 (ed.2006)
BluesJr 1996-B + cathode follower + texas Heat
Crate CPB150
Homemade 4 x 10 cab Bass closeback
Metal Muff
i think the release date has been pushed back on the VS. also, i'd want to try it before i bought it (though if you're willing to mod, that might be less of a concern).
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?