Poll: best patch cord (1/4" guitar)
Poll Options
View poll results: best patch cord (1/4" guitar)
Quietest
19 79%
most durable
18 75%
cost effective
15 63%
Repairable?
11 46%
180 & 90 angle option
13 54%
Voters: 24.
I know this is gonna wind up Loooong! But I need alot of good opinions with some back up to purchase a couple of good & QUIET! cords
I've had quite a few , so let me know your thoughts and experience , OK ?
I LIKE IT RARE!
Last edited by NORAMACTIVE at Jul 20, 2008,
whats the point in the poll when you can vote for all options and all are good things? i'd like one that meets all those specifications please
I like analogue Solid State amps that make no effort to be "tube-like", and I'm proud of it...

...A little too proud, to be honest.
I can't have one that sounds good?
Durable ones tend not to be serviceable, due to sealed contacts, etc. Plus if they're good (lavacable!) they won't need to be repaired.
This is a very silly thread.
Quote by NORAMACTIVE
WOW! you are soooo smart and all knowing !!!

stop typing in that big font please. its annoying and it makes me think you are compensating for something.
I like analogue Solid State amps that make no effort to be "tube-like", and I'm proud of it...

...A little too proud, to be honest.
Quote by Blompcube
stop typing in that big font please. its annoying and it makes me think you are compensating for something.

I AM!
I LIKE IT RARE!
I'm guessing you didn't get the joke.
Or you're self-deprecating. <_<
what the **** is this thread about?
Fender Jaguar -> Polytune -> Diamond Compressor -> Timmy -> OCD -> Big Muff -> Line 6 M9 -> Sonomatic Cheddar -> Spark boost -> Fender BDRI
I opened this thread. Then I immediately palmed my face.
Fender USA Telecaster
Laney VC30-210
Vox Wah
That's it :|
Quote by UpTheIrons!
I opened this thread. Then I immediately palmed my face.

Sounds personal , ................
but maybe it's something you should do as a courtesy for sighted people
I LIKE IT RARE!
The TS is a dummy.

Just buy a Monster cable. They are guaranteed for life. I had one go dead, I brought it into Daddy's and they gave me another one no receipt, no questions.
Quote by 667
The TS is a dummy.

Just buy a Monster cable. They are guaranteed for life. I had one go dead, I brought it into Daddy's and they gave me another one no receipt, no questions.

Sounds like personal projection to me!
I LIKE IT RARE!
I would normally come up with something witty to say, but I have concluded this is a joke. AND I can't stay mad at the TS forever, I too enjoy my steak rare and bleeding everywhere.

I assume that's what that means...
Fender Hot Rod Deluxe
Gibson Faded V
Warmoth Strat copy
Epiphone Hummingbird (FS!!)
Ibanez SR400QM
Fender BXR100
Reggae Bass Covers mahn!!!