Ok so I was looking at this article and saw that Jimmy Page's guitar is kinda weird looking. The neck is bent, and on the low frets it looks like it is paper? What's up?

Article
jellyneck syndrome
Quote by guitarhero_764
I think you need to stop caring what people think about it. I stayed home all day today and masturbated like 5 times. Fucking blast.

Ibanez ATK300 ◈ Sansamp VT Bass ◈ EHX Nano Small Stone ◈ Hartke LH500 ◈ Ashdown/Celestion 115
Yeah, I think it's just a bad photograph.
SAVE THE JAZZ

"Remember, there are two kinds of people in the world:
People who finish things, and"
Quote by ShizNick
just seems like a distorted picture is all.

Yeah.
It's kinda funny though.
Main gear (For complete list, see profile):
Epiphone Les Paul Standard Plain-top
Basswood Telecaster, 2 single-sized HB's, both split.
Epiphone Valve Junior
B-52 AT-412 Cabinet
Oh, and I have a Squier VM Jazz Bass too.
Quote by rafarquhar
Yeah.
It's kinda funny though.

Yeah, the guitar's fine

And don't ever mess with Jimmy Page
Quote by RU Experienced?
That does look weird. It's probably just a bad picture.

What I found weirder was that U2 and The Grateful Dead were in front of Led Zeppelin.

And that the tenth best rock song of all time is Hey Ya by Outcast. I don't really have anything against the song, but that's wrong on so many levels. No Led Zeppelin songs were on the list

The guitar in the picture is about as realistic as the article
or
The people have something against Led Zeppelin and are trying to say that they suck
Now that is one bad article. What the hell is Bob Marley doing in an article about the top 10 rock bands?
My gear:
  • Fender American Standard Telecaster
  • Ibanez RG450
  • Laney VC15
  • Electro Harmonix HOG
  • Vox Satchurator
  • Blackout Effectors Musket fuzz
  • Electro Harmonix Pulsar
  • Earthquaker Devices Disaster Transport
  • Malekko Chicklett

Quote by Karvid
What I found weirder was that U2 and The Grateful Dead were in front of Led Zeppelin.

And that the tenth best rock song of all time is Hey Ya by Outcast. I don't really have anything against the song, but that's wrong on so many levels. No Led Zeppelin songs were on the list

The guitar in the picture is about as realistic as the article
or
The people have something against Led Zeppelin and are trying to say that they suck

I like Hey Ya more than probably 95 percent of Led Zeppelin's catalogue, and it's not even my favortie Outkast song.
<Han> I love Hitler
Quote by HaKattack
I like Hey Ya more than probably 95 percent of Led Zeppelin's catalogue, and it's not even my favortie Outkast song.

I think you don't understand the category which would be a ROCK song. If you think Hey Ya is a rock song, then please, shoot yourself in the ****ing temple.
Quote by Td_Nights
Prank calls?

What are you, 10?

Be a man and go take a shit on someone's car.

Quote by Fate_of_Mind
I skimmed through, saw pregnancy test, and "why is there blood". I'm going to assume you just punched her in the ovaries, problem solved.

Xbox Live GT: VRSlashGnR
Quote by HaKattack

I think what he's trying to say is that it's not really a rock song. Articles that classify the "insert generically large number to include many personal favorite songs" rock songs, usually have about 35% rock songs, and then the rest is confused with popular or influential songs. As someone said, Bobby Marley is most definitely not rock, I think on one of these things I saw the Velvet Underground as well, yeah music magazines pretty much fail at life.

EDIT: Oh look, even before I read the article, I knew they would include the Velvet Underground.
Last edited by st.stephen at Jul 20, 2008,
how do the strings curve too on that guitar?
If you're in a war, instead of throwing a hand grenade at the enemy, throw one of those small pumpkins. Maybe it'll make everyone think how stupid war is, and while they are thinking, you can throw a real grenade at them.
Quote by <Craig>
I didnt know Jimmy Page was chinese

LULz! 100 internets to you my friend
-O
(~/
~~~DUCK!!!!
Quote by iSlash
I think you don't understand the category which would be a ROCK song. If you think Hey Ya is a rock song, then please, shoot yourself in the ****ing temple.

I think it rocks...
<Han> I love Hitler
Quote by Karvid

Sorry man, Grateful Dead > Led Zep > U2.
Quote by BrianApocalypse
Sorry man, Grateful Dead > Led Zep > U2.

It's true. I hate to say it... but... The Grateful Dead are better.
Quote by <Craig>
I didnt know Jimmy Page was chinese

I actually thought that exact same thing...
I'm a Fire, and I'll Burn.Burn.Burn.
um hes a wizard, didnt you know.
The Mitch Clem formula
1)make jokes about rancid and NOFX (as if they dont already make fun of themselves)
2)make obvious punk puns, possibly related to food
3)make fun of Rancid and NOFX again
4)??????
5)PROFIT (and an army of internet fanboys)