this is a paintball disscusion thread just say opions on markers and just whatever about paintball.
Quote by Anthony1991
Getting hit in the fingers and thumb sucks.

it sure does xD
only happend once to me tho
1. You're surfing the internet.
2. You're browsing through the UG forums.
3. You're reading now.
5. You didn't notice that there was no #4.
6. You just checked it.
7. Now you're having a lil smile.

Quote by hawk_kst
You Sir, have the best signature like ever!
Quote by Kozlic
it sure does xD
only happend once to me tho

Paintball inside sucks aswel :P Floors covered in paint, i slipped once and bent my hopper :P a full 90 degrees it was, then i got shot in the hand
The first time I paintballed I was in 6th grade and I got shot right in the nuts
Quote by blackenedktulu
CFH82, I love you. I didn't laugh, but my god, I love you.

Quote by Zero-Hartman
Holy shit, that was epic. A mighty roar escapeth'd my mouth.

Quote by WyvernOmega
I saw a penis.

last.fm
Quote by hellsbiker
At one park in america there have been seven deaths so far this year

Quote by CFH82
The first time I paintballed I was in 6th grade and I got shot right in the nuts

cover your nuts then come on guys paintball is crazy fun and 7 deths!!!???
I remember doing paintball in winter and my hands were so numb that it didn't hurt when I got shot in the hand.
hoimhi0et0hm03oi
Getting shot in the mouth tastes disgusting.
Quote by skater dan0
Damn you and your ninja-like modding
I'm a champ at this.

Paintball is great.
For long you live and high you fly
But only if you ride the tide
And balanced on the biggest wave
You race toward an early grave.

Ben Hamelech
Quote by CFH82

Has the high voice remained? :p
My PM6

paintball is awesome i just started getting into this year ever since I went with my friends
youtube.com/paintballtechpb

This guy helped me out immensely.
I paintballed for the first time a couple weeks ago and have full intent to do it again.
It all makes sense
We're capable of beauty
Through sounds that make on cringe
The dogs only hear us now

how painful is it to get shoot when compared to getting shoot by a air soft gun?
best YouTube video ever

Quote by Crazymike100
Honesty is the best policy!

...Unless your trying to get a job. In which case, lie like you just got pulled over with a dead body and some shovels in the back seat.

Gear in Profile

Like NCIS
Quote by hellsbiker
At one park in america there have been seven deaths so far this year

Bull shit to the highest degree. Any proof?
Quote by sandman-105
how painful is it to get shoot when compared to getting shoot by a air soft gun?

Its really not as sore as they say.
Leaves real weird bruises though.
Yea know what's hilarious, I made a thread like this about a month ago, not a single reply. A thread entirely devoted to paintball, and not a single one, oh well.

Anyway to contribute. Me and some friends built our own park in a buddies back yard. We dug trenches, cut bushes and small trees, used hay and big oil drum like things, and made a small awesome park. It was fun, but during the storms they trenches got flooded, and we got lazy, so it's probably not in good condition.

^leaves welts, which are a bruise which looks like a ring.
Doesn't hurt that bad unless you get hit in the hand (wear gloves) or the testis, so... be careful.
Quote by 20cdndollars
You are god, floppypick

Floppydick

If that's how you read my name, leave a message saying so on my profile
My old friend and I opened up a field in 2000 and it ran for about 4 years before we shut it down I was 13 when we opened it and actually I was very successful. We started playing in the aces tourneys in alabama and won 1st place for the season. We had sponsorship from System X, National Paintball, and other small companys. I was shooting a 03 Shocker with a 65/4500psi tank and a Halo B hopper. But that was 4 years ago. But it was a sweet gun. We quit because we realized that even with big sponsors we wouldn't get any good deal unless we played all over the USA and we couldn't afford it.
by LazyLatinoRocke
At least you didn't walked in on your cousin and girlfriend going anal.
Yeah, it really doesn't hurt that bad. Most of the time, your adrenaline is going and you don't really notice the stinging until seconds afterward.
It all makes sense
We're capable of beauty
Through sounds that make on cringe
The dogs only hear us now

Quote by RPGoof
I haven't been paintballing before, but plan to go this summer.

welcome to the sport!