I really like the piano arrangement. The song had a really nice flow to it. The only thing I noticed is that, to me, the song sounded like it was trying to build up to something huge but didn't quite get there. I really really liked the piano at 2:36. That was pretty awesome. All in all thought, I thought the song was good. Everything seemed to fit together well.

Crit mine? https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=914368
I kinde agree with rockadoodle.

Here's my 2 cents.

My biggest problem was 2 things. The thing at 2:36 is almost ripped from a theme in the game TES4: Oblivion. The other thing was that there was no actually melody; the song was mostly just a flow.. almost like a jam in classical music.
Quote by Braincheese
I kinde agree with rockadoodle.

Here's my 2 cents.

My biggest problem was 2 things. The thing at 2:36 is almost ripped from a theme in the game TES4: Oblivion. The other thing was that there was no actually melody; the song was mostly just a flow.. almost like a jam in classical music.

Well.

1. Never played that game so oh well.

2. There is a melody... The violins play it. It's an instrumental version of a normal song and we just had the violins do the vocal melody, maybe it should've been mixed louder, because there were tons of different melodies going on.