In january i will be getting my third guitar, after a year with my stratocaster. The reason im changing is because my style has changed. I now am into classic rock, rock n roll and the occasional metallica song. My budget is of $500-550 dollars. I will have been playing for an year and a half by January.

Thanks
Brasil.

Quote by Daneeka
I heard there is uranium gas in the tubes. So you could easily make a little nuclear blast. If i were you, i wouldn't want to start the World War III.

THE SHORT BACK AND SIDES !!!

Fender Jaguar HH
Digitech RP355
Why not just get a stacked humbucker for the Strat you already have, it'll sace you money and will probably sound better.

If not, maybe a LP copy?
Cam Sampbell's my hero
How about an Epiphone Les Paul. They come in a variety of different styles all for different prices. My epiphone Les Paul Standard was only $500.
Guitars are fun
Quote by Lil Macker
Why not just get a stacked humbucker for the Strat you already have, it'll sace you money and will probably sound better.

If not, maybe a LP copy?

+1 on the stacked humbucker
Jackson DK2M Dinky Pro W/ EMG 81/85 18v Black
ESP LTD EC-1000 W/ EMG 81/60 See Thru Blue
Schecter C-1 HellRaiser W/ EMG 81TW/89 Black Cherry
Peavey 6505 W/ 2x12 V30
Quote by ash_attack
+1 on the stacked humbucker

+1
Ibanez RG7321
Dean Evo Special 7
Agile AL-2000
ESP LTD VB-300
Peavey Vypyr 30
General of the 7 String/ERG Legion

Quote by Bentheemo
Thats probably some of the best advice I've ever received on here.
Quote by ninjaspanky
How about an Epiphone Les Paul. They come in a variety of different styles all for different prices. My epiphone Les Paul Standard was only $500.

+1
Member of the Bugera Users Militia

Quote by JagerSlushy
Go with Ibanez...Or if you're going high-end, get a Jackson.
Quote by ninjaspanky

+1...but i got my Epi LP in my sig for $400 it was a massive sale day.