My school is really stupid and feels that Rap, Hip Hop, and Pop are the only types of good music. They also think that Good bands like Led Zep, Opeth, Dream Theater, 3, Pink Floyd, Guns n Roses, Mettalica, Paul Gilbert, and Jimi Hendrix "suck at making good music" because they're not like Rap, hip ****, or pop.

How can get the good music out to the public?

We need mainstream to be good.
Big speakers and Comfortably Numb, followed by Opeth's Bleak?

EDIT: It probably won't work but both of those songs kick ass.
Quote by Zero-Hartman
Demoralising women is just one of the many services we provide here at UG
whats the question? songs you;re band can play? or just you forcing everyone to listen to something? :p
Quote by zzeazz
My school is really stupid and feels that Rap, Hip Hop, and Pop are the only types of good music. They also think that Good bands like Led Zep, Opeth, Dream Theater, 3, Pink Floyd, Guns n Roses, Mettalica, Paul Gilbert, and Jimi Hendrix "suck at making good music" because they're not like Rap, hip ****, or pop.

How can get the good music out to the public?

We need mainstream to be good.

I've never heard of "Mettalica"
shoot the chavs

<<

>>
Quote by ~Danny~
Must if they break for me, better sounds come from the way you play more-so than the strings.

Quote by ~Danny~
>hen I said 'must', i meant just.

Quote by ~Danny~
I think we've realised I can't type by now...
Stop imposing on other people's music tastes and grow up? Just a suggestion.
Call me Callum

Current gear - 06 MIM Strat, '02 Epiphone Les Paul, Peavey Rockingham, Tanglewood TF8, BLACKSTAR★ HT-5 Combo, EHX Holy Grail, Boss DS-1, Arion SFL-1

Newcastle (and Port Vale)
meh...so what. people in mexico (well people that listens to pop rap reggaeton and that sh1t) think that everything that has a electric guitar on it is "emo" and they hit you later. yeah...it sucks...
Quote by Vagabond21
Ewww the searchbar is a slut, it gets used everyday...

Quote by tremeloud

The brain says "hey, lets be friends" and the dick says "hey, lets get those clothes off, eh?"

Quote by Nilpferdkoenig
Yeaaaaaah, Huuuuuhuuuu, Saaaaaaah and MASTOOOOOOOOOOOOOOR are all Hetfield memes.
who cares what other people think

just listen to your "good" bands and know they aren't, that they're deprived of "good" music, and be happy

08er
maybe, just maybe, they have opinions different to yours.

crazy, i know.
Check out my guitar quartet composition The Lone Wolf and you will be rewarded! With a live wolf!

Are you a PROG-HEAD? I am.

Quote by Led Pepplin
I'm adding you to my list of most hated UGers.

Quote by Anthony1991
whats the question? songs you;re band can play? or just you forcing everyone to listen to something? :p

I can play some of my favorite songs with my band.

I just need songs and ideas to make classic rock, metal....etc. more noticeable than mainstream ****

To that metallica guy:

Oh shut up....
Quote by marshmellow666
who cares what other people think

just listen to your "good" bands and know they aren't, that they're deprived of "good" music, and be happy

08er

07er.

Stop stroking your e-penis.
This is stupid - why do you feel a need to exert your music on someone? Everyone has different tastes of what good music is so just get over it and grow up.

Reported.
¤´¨留話 請留話 請在我說完後
¸.•´¸.•´¨¸.•¤¨哭泣我不在這裡 我不在那裡請在嗶一聲之後留
(¸.•´ (¸.•´ .•´(´¸.•¤´`¤下自己的秘密請在嗶一聲之後對話筒沾自喜請在嗶一聲之後對空氣唉聲嘆氣

我不在這裡 我人在哪裡 我想到哪裡¤

請在嗶一聲之後留下有聲的話題¤

請在嗶一聲之後分擔感情的問題¤

¤¤¤