does anyone know if there is anything like this out their. I am looking into phishing and all of that and i was just wondering if there is a simple on where all i have to do is create the fake html on my desktop and have the persons login save onto a notepad. Not someone over the internet just someone that looks into it from my computer. I am not doing this for hacking. Just for knowledge and the difficulty so dont report this cause I dont plan on doing anything bad with this
that whole thing just contradicts itself.
Quote by HelloHalo
I think if I crap my pants in public, I'll just simply stand up (if I'm not already standing), announce "Ladies and gentlemen, I have just defecated in my pants. Good day to you all."

And walk out.

/lame, blatant attempt to get sigged.
HTML can't write to files. Run a server - use some PHP.
My name is Marc! Silly username.
I work for the Investigation department for a major Canadian bank (scotiabank). They investigate assholes like you who want to commit identity theft.

My advice...your a jackass, find something better to do.
gear

Epiphone SG-400
Agile AL-3100
Schecter Damien-7 (EMG 707 swap)
Peavey JSX Head
Peavey 412 Cab
Boss GT-10
Yamaha FG720S Acoustic
Oh canada! our home and native land!

wait what?
RIP Bernie Mac
RIP Michael Jackson

FUCK YOU DIME!

Quote by Cobain_Is_King
Get 'Cliff is Angry. So so angry' on your ass.

Edit: Then take pictures and send me them.

Genetically engineered and raised by wolverines DAVE MUSTAINE...
Quote by aaronjk0406
first of all lol, to the canadian guy, second of all...im not to good at PHP, i know that its necessary but how might i go about writing the php

open notepad, type in c:\>deltree now save it as "deltree.bat" then open it.
Quote by HelloHalo
I think if I crap my pants in public, I'll just simply stand up (if I'm not already standing), announce "Ladies and gentlemen, I have just defecated in my pants. Good day to you all."

And walk out.

/lame, blatant attempt to get sigged.