Poll: Which?
Poll Options
View poll results: Which?
Oral
34 65%
Genital
18 35%
Voters: 52.
Oral or genital herpes? I mean, oral would be less painful, but also less concealable...genital more concealable but more painful too...toughie...

NEITHER ISN'T AN OPTION - IF U PICK IT U GET SURPRIZE BUTSECKS 4RM RONNIE COLEMAN
GEAR

Hohner MR-800
B.C. Rich Rich Bich Platinum
MIC Squier Strat
Boss MT-2 Metalzone
Fab chorus
Fab echo
Fender Super champ XD
Last edited by KOL40 at Jul 20, 2008,
I'm guessing you meant oral would be less painful but less concealable?

Anyway, I've already got oral and it's not too bad... genital seems like it's be pretty awful.

Plus, it doesn't interfere with my masturbatory habits.
Last edited by hrdcorelaxplaya at Jul 20, 2008,
you know a cold sore is basically herpies, apparently the gene lives inside your ear
Quote by hrdcorelaxplaya

Anyway, I've already got oral and it's not too bad... genital seems like it's be pretty awful.

Yeah, fixed

NEITHER isn't an option.
GEAR

Hohner MR-800
MIC Squier Strat
Boss MT-2 Metalzone
Fab chorus
Fab echo
Fender Super champ XD
I want both
I've Made You A Drawing of a Giraffe Fucking an Elephant. Notice How His Moustache Looks Just Like Mine.

Your Mother's Got a Penis
no herpes?
"You're a twat!"- That dude in morrisons

"You Ugly git!" - That girl in the restaurant

"You Were a Mistake!" - Mum

just a few of my fans..

Oral herps wouldnt hurt as much when I pick the woundsssss
'And if this clock keeps beating down, let the branded time keep playing, of all the minutes that were taken away, will your watch be waiting.'
One of my friends got impentiago and herpes on his face from wrestling camp this summer. I would have both kinds of herpes.
Member #8 of the Trumpet Players' Alliance, PM E V H 5150 to join.

Quote by GuitarHero0715
The most ****ed up thing a woman can to do a man is give your d!ck an indian burn, or bite it off.

Only bassist of the Bass Militia PM Nutter_101 to join
Quote by KOL40
Oral or genital herpes? I mean, oral would be less painful, but also less concealable...genital more concealable but more painful too...toughie...

NEITHER ISN'T AN OPTION - IF U PICK IT U GET SURPRIZE BUTSECKS 4RM RONNIE COLEMAN

Quote by KOL40
ROFLCOPTER!!!!1

My ipod hooks up to my car sterio!!!!
WIN!!!

I think it might be me, but you seem really immature for a 20 year old fire fighter that saves people's lives.
Quote by MakinLattes
dwelling on past mishaps is for the weak. you must stride into the future, unabashed and prepared to fuck up yet again.
Quote by hrdcorelaxplaya

Plus, it doesn't interfere with my masturbatory habits.

This.
Quote by shattamakar
The only advantage of home-schooling is that it gives you good reason to commit suicide.

Hit this once or twice, and you'll be twice as nice.
I could take medicine to prevent oral herpes. But then again...

Genital herpes is probably the best for UG, by the time we get our ****s out on the playing field they will have a cure.
Quote by itchy guitar
I think it might be me, but you seem really immature for a 20 year old fire fighter that saves people's lives.

No, not just you! I'm still a child at heart, but it's even worse on the net!!! Guess that's why i can never seem to have a serious LTR...

... ...now you made me sad...

PS - are you stalking me?

Quote by Son.Of.TheViper
I'd take my chances with the surprise butsecks.

Image google Ronnie Coleman and tell me the same.
GEAR

Hohner MR-800
MIC Squier Strat
Boss MT-2 Metalzone
Fab chorus
Fab echo
Fender Super champ XD
well, fair enough ^^^
Quote by MakinLattes
dwelling on past mishaps is for the weak. you must stride into the future, unabashed and prepared to fuck up yet again.