Hey guys, dont know how am gonna do this but i have had a led zip riff in my head all day and cant remember what song it is!!!!! Looked on the net but cant find it!!!! its a pretty heavy power chord, single note riff with a slide out at the end before it repeats!!!! Probs aint much help but if anybody has any ideas or clues please do let me know lol

Cheers
ya maybe immigrant song or it could be the ocean hard to say with your vague description
Quote by DanteLord
immigrant song?
try this link...
immigrant song

Nah it was heavier than that mate. Im trying to think of some more info to give lol. its driving me insane!! I think its played around the 5th and 7th frets and there is a slide to the nut, quite heavy sounding. Quite a slow slide too!

Cheers for ya post dude
Quote by DownNdirtyRockG
Nah it was heavier than that mate. Im trying to think of some more info to give lol. its driving me insane!! I think its played around the 5th and 7th frets and there is a slide to the nut, quite heavy sounding. Quite a slow slide too!

Cheers for ya post dude

IF you tab or record the rif it'll be easier
Moving on.....
No its not the lemon song! Cheers tho mate! Im trying to figure out a way to either record it or tab it out! Its on the tip of my tongue but can i hell think what it is!
The only other one I can think of that sounds like that is The Ocean.