So I've always wanted to try just goin to a park or something and playing some songs and singing a little, and i think i finally got the balls to do it haha

the problem is idk what to play...

any help?

im looking for some easy acoustic songs with appropriate lyrics, preferably somewhat well known

thankssss :]
Quote by britneyspears69
I got my first guitar recently and people are telling me to get pickups. I don't get it. What do they do? Do they help you when you drop your pick?
Chopin's prelude No. 15 in D Flat Major, Op. 28
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
there was a thread yesterday about a guy going to play on a boardwalk somewhere, check that one out
Quote by Crazymike100
something original?

write something that fits what you want to play... anyone can bust out covers but orignal riffs can't be beat
Don't you try and ask me your expiration date
Plans that forgot me 99 times
you'll be the one who opens the gate.

- Cedric Bixler Zavala

Founder of the UG RHPS fanclub....

to join simply amend sig..
Just strum random chords while making animal noises and shouting abuse at peoples children. You'l be well recieved, I can gaurentee it
I've Made You A Drawing of a Giraffe Fucking an Elephant. Notice How His Moustache Looks Just Like Mine.

Your Mother's Got a Penis
awwwwww i love pit monkeeessss

you guys can make even the most reasonable question sound retarded....

i think ill go for the original thing as well, but knowing some classics as backups would be cool..... anything?
Quote by britneyspears69
I got my first guitar recently and people are telling me to get pickups. I don't get it. What do they do? Do they help you when you drop your pick?
Has anyone ever tried this?
how did it go?
just wondering what would happen if i ever desided to play in the park lol
Wonderwall is always a safe bet.

You need a permit here, if you don't have one the chances are Police will come and make you leave. I'm talking about in the UK though.
Quote by Parr
how did it go?

It's probably atleast 80% dependant on how good you are. I suppose best case scenario you maybe make a bit of money+people enjoy your playing. Worst case you get tied to the back of a car and dragged for a few miles before being urinated on and fed your guitar through your anus
I've Made You A Drawing of a Giraffe Fucking an Elephant. Notice How His Moustache Looks Just Like Mine.

Your Mother's Got a Penis
Quote by Parr
how did it go?

youll be fine dude. just dont sing if you dont have a good voice because if your good your guitar playing will make up for it