would I have to take out a pick up?

what about lights in neck?

how much?
As badass as that would look, is it even possible?
Quote by alteredstates
If you are rowing down the road in your canoe and your wagon wheel falls off. How many pancakes does it take to make a doghouse?

Green, because a vest has no sleeves.

Can't we all just get a bong?
Quote by andy_thomas
As badass as that would look, is it even possible?

If people can make a guitar amp out of a F-n Altoids can yes its possible and very easy.
Quote by MetalGear1786
If people can make a guitar amp out of a F-n Altoids can yes its possible and very easy.

+1
Putting LEDs in a pickguard not that big a deal just gotta find a place for the batt. Putting em in the neck a major headache.
it's possible but it's probably one of the least interesting or useful things i've ever heard of doing. to each his own i guess.
Use the search bar perhaps...

Putting them in the scratchplate couldn't be easier - get a battery, some leds and some resistors, a hand drill, a soldering iron and some solder and your done.
Some assembly may be required though sorry. rather than chucking that lot in your guit-fiddle
Call me Duncan.

Nearly always have D'addario EXL110 strings instock - just ask!

Custom made guitar slides available - choose the glass, length etc.. Engraving availible. PM or email for more info.

SALE

Welsh UG'er!!
To put them in the fret board is worth more time than that guitar is worth and no offense, because your new to customizing I assume, you'll probably mess it up. BUt putting them in a pickguard is easy! So try that first.

Bass-man