So Hey Guys it's me Again. I didn't build the Dead Wing yet. I want to Build a Les Paul... Which i Shall call the Dead Paul. I Will Make the Illistration later but heres what i want to build it with, with questions.

Body: I have none at the moment, Do you Know a Website where they sell Les Paul Bodys?
Bridge: Either Gotoh 'Stop' Tailpiece or something else; Should I buy this or the What? Tell me websites!
Neck and Fingerboard any thing Else?
Pickups: Seymour Duncan AHB1 Blackouts Active Humbucker Pickups (Both Bridge and Neck)
For The Inlays
Nut
Black Les Paul Toggle Switch
Knob: Haven't Decided yet.

If I missed Anything Tell me

So Start Replying and Be Sure to stop by my Profile page for gear pics and everything else.

Thanks
Gear:
Squire Hot Rails Stratocaster
Dean MXL (for Sale)
Marshall DFX 100 Amp
Digitech Death Metal Distortion Pedal
Vox Wah
Korg AX3G

Soloist Build!!
Well, that tailpiece isn't a bridge. it's a tailpiece. I'd go for something like this:http://www.stewmac.com/shop/Bridges,_tailpieces/Electric_guitar,_non-trem_bridges/Adjustable_Wraparound_Bridge.html also: you need a truss rod, frets, fret leveling tools, volume and tone controls (25k for those Blackouts), Tuners, and a body (this can be bought from warmoth, among other places.
Current Gear:
LTD MH-400 with Gotoh GE1996T (EMG 85/60)
PRS SE Custom 24 (Suhr SSH+/SSV)
Ibanez RG3120 Prestige (Dimarzio Titans)
Squier Vintage Modified 70s Jazz V
Audient iD22 interface
Peavey Revalver 4, UAD Friedman BE100/DS40
Adam S3A monitors
Quote by Anonden
You CAN play anything with anything....but some guitars sound right for some things, and not for others. Single coils sound retarded for metal, though those who are apeshit about harpsichord probably beg to differ.
Last edited by oneblackened at Jul 20, 2008,
I find it strange that you're going to build a neck and buy a body, normally it's the other way around, as bodies are much easier than necks. Don't let me put you off, just saying...
Quote by masterohumans
there is something wrong with you that has nothing to do with that instrument you want to build.
Quote by *'-'*
I find it strange that you're going to build a neck and buy a body, normally it's the other way around, as bodies are much easier than necks. Don't let me put you off, just saying...

It's Cheeper that Way buddy

and to oneblackened

I KNow i need those things they didn't seem much as important... thanks for that idea...
I do have everything i need (my dad's a enigineer)
Gear:
Squire Hot Rails Stratocaster
Dean MXL (for Sale)
Marshall DFX 100 Amp
Digitech Death Metal Distortion Pedal
Vox Wah
Korg AX3G

Soloist Build!!