Poll: DKMG or NJ Deluxe Jr. V?
Poll Options
View poll results: DKMG or NJ Deluxe Jr. V?
DKMG
5 45%
NJ Deluxe Jr. V
6 55%
Voters: 11.
I'm looking for a new metal guitar to be tuned in D. I already own an RR5FR but I use it in Eb. So far I've been looking at a Jackson DKMG and a BC Rich NJ Deluxe Jr. V. Both have EMG's and a double-locking trem so I just want a few opinions on which guitar you guys would choose. I'm leaning more towards the Jackson right now because I already own one and know that the quality of Jackson is amazing but the BC has better specs, such as an ebony fretboard, NTB, and an OFR. So give me your guys opinions and help me out with this matter, thanks.

Oh, and I know that they are both different shaped guitars, but the shape doesn't matter to me since I'll be playing it standing most of the time.
Have you played either guitar and tried them out? I'd lean towards the Jackson personally since I've had experience with their guitars, but the B.C. Rich does have decent specs.
you're going to buy a new guitar just to have it in a different tuning
0_o
is it that hard to tune?
Quote by Jack Off Jill
Better than hooked on crack, I suppose. I'd rather know my kids are safe at home beating their meat than out in the world robbing old women for their crack fix.

Quote by *sigh*
What a huge coincidence. I have a butthole also.
I have played the DKMG and loved it, but I haven't tried the BC out, which is why I am asking for opinions. Since they both appeal to me I just wanted some opinions on them since I won't be able to try the BC unless I order it from my local store.
Quote by bi-ah!
you're going to buy a new guitar just to have it in a different tuning
0_o
is it that hard to tune?

I'm buying a new guitar with EMG's to use in D standard for heavier music such as COB, Norther, and whatnot. The Duncans in my RR5FR aren't bad at all, they just don't have the punch that EMG's do for heavier stuff.