If you put thick, frozen bread on the highest setting it doesn't burn to a crisp, it just gets well done.

Also, as toasters get older, they get more and more ineffective, so it's really some kind of backup for when that happens.

Oh yeah, and I like my toast well done, none of this medium rare nonsense.
sometimes people toast things other than bread...like bagels and such...which dont toast as fast as bread...

i thought this thread was about the band, the toasters. i got excited.
I like my toast really burnt and cold, i normally have to cook mine twice on my toaster then wait 20 min till its hard
How do you get a bagel in a toaster, their to big to fit and if you force them down they get all mangled.
If You See Me Posting In The Pit HIT ME.
Quote by KingJak236
My hamster used to bite me when I picked it up, then it got too old and fat to bite and died in a pool of it's own vomit.

Quote by Kensai
That's the rockstar way to go. I salute him.
Quote by Nexium
How do you get a bagel in a toaster, their to big to fit and if you force them down they get all mangled.

Quote by gorecore=me
is a bidet a type of crisp?
Quote by Nexium

cut them?

Cort lover of the Bass Militia. PM Nutter_101 to join.
On cheating in a relationship...

Quote by metaldud536
If he doesn't use a gameshark, it's not cheating.

I'm a non-regular regular old user.
Quote by Nexium

you have a pansy for a toaster

my toaster conquers all bread it comes across, no matter what shape or form
Call me Trey.
Quote by The Madcap
Nice username.

Yeah, I was about to post in here saying the same thing

As for initial question, I use the grill to make my toast so I don't have to bother with the settings on the toaster. I'm guessing that it's there because people toast things other than bread and some of that will take longer to toast/needs to be on a higher setting. Like soda.
Quote by Nexium

i actually prefer to broil my bagels with butter.
Too cool for a signature.
its so u can turn it up in the middle of ur friends toast then watch him rant...yeah
My pedalboard is worth more than my car, but that doesn't say much for either.
It's for when you cook steak.
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████

You'll Never Walk Alone
Nice username, I had no idea you could do that.

And it's probably for toasting bread from frozen.

Quote by kidsilcon
It's for when you cook steak.

HA!

*high fives*
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
lol no, but i always wondered that

ours never goes past 3
BEAT IT, BUT NOT IN FRONT OF CHILDREN YOU DIRTY C***!-Mel Gimpsuit
no its for warming up your hat when you come in from the rain
BE HAPPY

Quote by ajmasterjaydude
so this kid at my school microwaved brussel sprouts for lunch, and when he was about to eat them one of them exploded on his face and burned him. i like turtles

in a thread about malmsteen^
I thought this was going to be about The Brave Little Toaster. Class movie it is...
Quote by shattamakar
The only advantage of home-schooling is that it gives you good reason to commit suicide.

Hit this once or twice, and you'll be twice as nice.
Quote by ♫♫♫
Why do they have a setting that burns the bread to a crisp?

That's for mad housewives.
Quote by Mudvayne_LP
you have a pansy for a toaster

my toaster conquers all bread it comes across, no matter what shape or form

Oh yeah? mine toasts whole fucking loafs.
Quote by Crimzin3
The Myth: Mesa amps were given to us by God, and sound as such.
The Truth: True. God is the CEO and Jesus does QC at Mesa...yup.

Oh yeah? mine toasts whole fucking loafs.
Mine has a mother****ing rack for warming mother****ing muffins, and bagels, and ****.

Faggot.
Quote by Vermintide
Mine has a mother****ing rack for warming mother****ing muffins, and bagels, and ****.

Faggot.

im in tears im laughing so hard
Quote by AlecMag
I love that song! You are god for putting it into a poem

Quote by LadyHellRaiser
Your hair is fckin epic, dude!!!

LOVE IT!!!!

Quote by rmr024
no ****in way!
I don't even know you but I think I love you...

So awesome.

I hate my fucking username.
Quote by Vermintide

Faggot.

Nothing quite beats waking up in the morning to the smell of toasted human shit.
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
My toaster is a cardboard boxed lined in aluminum foil that we leave out in the sun.

...we're poor. At least when the aliens try to steal our thoughts, I have somewhere to hide.
Quote by terryguitar
GROW UP WE DONT NEED 2 CHEAT WHEN OUR KIDS ARE BEAUTIFUL

Quote by blynd_snyper
Ummm, petrol? Nip down to your local petrol station, buy a litre of the stuff and soak your balls in it, light them up and start playing with them.
Quote by walkinbazooka
I thought this was going to be about The Brave Little Toaster. Class movie it is...

The brave little toaster goes to mars is bettr.
This is how you make New York Bagels Mofo!
1.Two Quarts of water

2. Two Large Eggs
http://www.dkimages.com/discover/previews/864/5098613.JPG
3.One egg White (See above)
4.1 potato, peeled and quartered.

5. One Packet of yest

6. Four Cups of flour

7. Two cups of boiling water.

8. ¼ cup Vegie Oil

9. 1 ½ tablespoons Sugar

10. ½ tablespoon salt

11.Cornmeal

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Preparation Instructions:

Put the potato into boiling water and boil for fifteen mins.

Discard the potato and allow the water to cool to about 110°F.

Transfer one-third of a cup of the potato water to a small bowl; then sprinkle the yeast over top of water and stir to combine. Set aside for three minutes.

Sift the all-purpose flour, salt, and ½ tablespoon of the sugar together into a suitably sized bowl; then add the yeast mixture. Stir in another 2/3 cup of the potato water and the vegetable oil. Add the eggs and stir to form a dough ball.

Turn the dough out onto a floured surface and knead for about 10 minutes until the ball is firm.

Place into a greased bowl, turning the dough so all sides are greased.

Cover the bowl with a clean towel and set aside in a warm place for about 60 minutes until the dough has risen to about double its original size. Punch the risen dough down to flatten and remove from bowl.

Cut the dough into eighteen equal pieces and shape each piece into a six-inch long, ¾-inch thick rope.

Bring the ends of each rope together and pinch to close, using a little water on the ends to help secure them. Cover all rings with the towel and allow to rise for 20 minutes.

Preheat your oven to 450°F.

Lightly grease a cookie sheet and dust with cornmeal.

Bring the 2 quarts of water to a boil and add the remaining sugar to the boiling water

Drop the bagels into the boiling water one at a time, cooking each for 3 minutes, turning once in the middle. As each bagel is removed from the water, place it on the cookie sheet.

Paint the tops of the bagels with the egg white that has been beaten with 1 teaspoon of water.

Bake for fifteen minutes or until the bagels are a golden brown color.

Thats How you do it! **** the store bought ****.........
If You See Me Posting In The Pit HIT ME.
Quote by KingJak236
My hamster used to bite me when I picked it up, then it got too old and fat to bite and died in a pool of it's own vomit.

Quote by Kensai
That's the rockstar way to go. I salute him.
Quote by Nexium
1.Two Quarts of water

2. Two Large Eggs

5. One Packet of yest

6. Four Cups of flour

8. ¼ cup Vegie Oil

9. 1 ½ tablespoons Sugar

10. ½ tablespoon salt

11.Cornmeal

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Transfer one-third of a cup of the potato water to a small bowl; then sprinkle the yeast over top of water and stir to combine. Set aside for three minutes.

Sift the all-purpose flour, salt, and ½ tablespoon of the sugar together into a suitably sized bowl; then add the yeast mixture. Stir in another 2/3 cup of the potato water and the vegetable oil. Add the eggs and stir to form a dough ball.

Turn the dough out onto a floured surface and knead for about 10 minutes until the ball is firm.

Cover the bowl with a clean towel and set aside in a warm place for about 60 minutes until the dough has risen to about double its original size. Punch the risen dough down to flatten and remove from bowl.

Cut the dough into eighteen equal pieces and shape each piece into a six-inch long, ¾-inch thick rope.

Bring the ends of each rope together and pinch to close, using a little water on the ends to help secure them. Cover all rings with the towel and allow to rise for 20 minutes.

Bring the 2 quarts of water to a boil and add the remaining sugar to the boiling water

Drop the bagels into the boiling water one at a time, cooking each for 3 minutes, turning once in the middle. As each bagel is removed from the water, place it on the cookie sheet.

Paint the tops of the bagels with the egg white that has been beaten with 1 teaspoon of water.

wtf? if i wanted to learn how to make muffins i would go to the foodtv forums
i really want a crumpet right now after reading this
BEAT IT, BUT NOT IN FRONT OF CHILDREN YOU DIRTY C***!-Mel Gimpsuit
Quote by Oblivion_Rps
obviously... if it has it...

But they also put silicone gel in the slots when you first get one. Supposed to eat that?
Quote by Karvid
You win this thread. And UG. I haven't actually lol'd at a post in a really long time. Thanks for changing that. I expect a sig

He expected this.

Something you definitely need to know
Frozen bread...really hard, or crusty breads don't burn.
Songs!
Something's Changed
Frost

BC Rich Mockingbird Evil Edge
Dean Palomino Vintage Sunburst
Indiana Scout Acoustic in Sparkly Blue
Kustom Arrow 16DFX, soon to be a Vox Valvetronix 50
Dimebag Custom Crybaby
Fab Tone
Quote by Nexium
1.Two Quarts of water

2. Two Large Eggs

5. One Packet of yest

6. Four Cups of flour

8. ¼ cup Vegie Oil

9. 1 ½ tablespoons Sugar

10. ½ tablespoon salt

11.Cornmeal

Isn't it annoying when people quote MASSIVE posts?
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████

You'll Never Walk Alone