i love ebony fretboards. They have such a smooth feeling to them, and look good if there all black
Ebony rules. I prefer it to rosewood and maple.
Hufschmid
Blackat
Washburn USA Custom Shop
PRS
Mayones
Orange
Diezel
Engl
It feels awesome.
Gear
Fender Thinline Telecaster Deluxe

1983 Aria Pro II XX Deluxe Flying V

2007 S101 EGU34

1963 Kay Vanguard

1964 Kay Vanguard

AXL Badwater SRO

Hondo Strat

1974 Acoustic(brand) 134 4x10 combo

Epiphone Valve Jr.
Quote by FRDesign
How do they feel compared to rosewood???

if i could help it...all my guitars would have ebony, it sexifies the guitar...nice rig you have coming, id trade my hellraiser for that alexi any day...
ESP Eclipse with blackouts (Snow White)
Taylor 814ce (tabacco sunburst)
Dean Dime o Flage
Spider valve mkii
Fender Super Reverb
Peavey Vypyr 15
Quote by LP_CL
Ebony rules. I prefer it to rosewood and maple.

+1
epiphone gothic lp
ibanez arc-300
epiphone traditional pro lp
vox ad100vht head.
vox cab
Ebony's got the hardness and brightness of maple, without the finish. Awesome stuff. Really smooth. Can't say I dislike any of the fretboard material variations though. I've got em all.

I built a strat 2 years ago and used a mighty mite birdseye maple/ebony neck. (pic in profile)
82 Ibanez artist ar105
94 Fender MIJ 72 tele custom reissue
04 prs se soapbar singlecut
97 Simon & Patrick pro flame maple
05 Art & Lutherie cedar 12
Custom Strat

68 Fender Super Reverb
78 Traynor TS200
80's Roland Cube20
Quote by FRDesign
I like smooth and hard fretboards. I like maple better than rosewood too. So Mabye I will really like ebony

yeah, sounds like it.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Ebony wood is generally the longest.

Oh, and once you go black you'll never go back
O.o, i think i know why he is asking this, but where to you plan to buy a ESP LTD Alexi-600SE?
i am used to a rosewood fretboard which sounds a little warmer and is easier for me to play on, but ebony fretboards are easier to take care of and have a brighter tone