Page 1 of 3
I'm really glad dongbag darrel is dead. I'm even happier that music companies continue to make ads with him in them, because he heavily influenced the music I make. I have a signature guitar of his, and a KRANK!
I don't care about my technical skill as a guitarist, as long as I can play the songs I write. And my songs sound way better without pinch harmonics, distortion, and those AWESOME arpeggios I keep hearing about
and even if he was the worst guitar player in history, why would you disrespect a dead person? unbelievably poor taste
Quote by dminishedthingy
and even if he was the worst guitar player in history, why would you disrespect a dead person? unbelievably poor taste

because I believe the world is a better place without him
Quote by dminishedthingy
and even if he was the worst guitar player in history, why would you disrespect a dead person?
it's not like he cares... (he's dead)
Quote by kliider
I don't care about my technical skill as a guitarist, as long as I can play the songs I write. And my songs sound way better without pinch harmonics, distortion, and those AWESOME arpeggios I keep hearing about

Dude him and his band saved a genre. without Pantera none of us would be playing metal. Metal was dying and pantera saved it. I dont know whats wrong with you. O and his songs didnt always contain Arpeggios and squels and pinch harmonics. Listen to Floods. That song is a metal masterpiece. the stuff you write probably sucks anyway
Quote by blackflag49
it's not like he cares... (he's dead)

that's what I'm saying, and if he was alive there would be 11 percent more kids in my school that don't shower. ****
ITT: People who didn't read the OP, much less understood it, beneath a layer of obvious trolling.

R-r-r-r-r-r-reported.
stupid troll.
GTFO

stop encouraging him.
SCHECTER Hellraiser-FR '08 White
SCHECTER Damien-6
VOX AD50VT-XL

Quote by nebiru
Nevermind.. I changed my mind.

Run at the bathroom door screaming like a velociraptor and ram into it fullspeed.

Quote by angusfan16
Well this is just a hole full of fuck.
Quote by Guitarlord44
Dude him and his band saved a genre. without Pantera none of us would be playing metal. Metal was dying and pantera saved it. I dont know whats wrong with you. O and his songs didnt always contain Arpeggios and squels and pinch harmonics. Listen to Floods. That song is a metal masterpiece. the stuff you write probably sucks anyway

metal sucks...
Quote by kliider
because I believe the world is a better place without him

BECAUSE YOU HATE HIS GUITAR PLAYING?!?

Dude i wish you were dead the world would be a better place without assholes like you. From what i read Dimebag was a great guy.Your an inconsiderate asshole
you suck **** you disrespect one of the greatest guitar players or our life time eat **** and die.
you guys are basically encouraging me, I'm trying to get banned, and get angry responses. I win, and yes I still am glad he's dead
Quote by Guitarlord44
i dont know why your dissing Dimebag but shut the **** up. He will always be better than you

here we ****ing go

the whole "oh, RIP dime man you were always in my heart you'll always be remembered ur the best guitar player evar!" ****
Quote by The Spoon
Unless you're sure she likes you, telling her you like her has a 110% chance of failing.

But hey, at least you have a 10% chance of absolutely guaranteeing failure.
Quote by Guitarlord44

No

Pantera was one of the bands who saved metal

theres quite a few
and Dimebag Ruined what he had

his own choices led to his own death

if he would've continued to play with pantera
and continued to make GOOD music

theyre wouldnt be any Crazed pantera fans who were willing to kill

EDIT:all the Real Guitar heroes Are still alive
And i say Real meaning in technical ability
Like Satriani, And Paul Gilbert
Quote by kliider
metal sucks...

You sucks. Dime rules. Go rot in Hell with Nathan Gale.
Arguing on the internet is like competing in the special olympics. Even if you win, you're still retarded.
Quote by British_Steal

here we ****ing go

the whole "oh, RIP dime man you were always in my heart you'll always be remembered ur the best guitar player evar!" ****

lmao that's what I'm saying! I don't care how good somebody plays their instrument, if they make good music with really good lyrics, then I would probably like them, But not get offended if they died
Quote by hightension01
No

Pantera was one of the bands who saved metal

theres quite a few
and Dimebag Ruined what he had

if he would've continued to play with pantera
and continued to make GOOD music

theyre wouldnt be any Crazed pantera fans who were willing to kill

Thats what i said. I said pantera saved metal
Quote by blackflag49
so what's metal and full of holes...

a really gay genre with holes?
Quote by blackflag49
so what's metal and full of holes...

DIMEBAG DARRELL!
Quote by The Spoon
Unless you're sure she likes you, telling her you like her has a 110% chance of failing.

But hey, at least you have a 10% chance of absolutely guaranteeing failure.
Good God, why is everyone up in arms? The troll has won.

Quote by severed-metal
Angela Gossgow. In your face faggot troll.

+1
NOPE.
Quote by hightension01

erm he got shot how does did his choices effect that besides deciding to go play
Gibson Faded SG

Line 6 spider III 75 watt
Quote by Guitarlord44
Thats what i said. I said pantera saved metal

well you make it seem like they Single hand'ly (<SP?) saved it

when in the end Dime started a band Which was Another Papa Roach Style band

a Dare i Say? Alternative Rock band

Damageplan was Killing metal

Literally
Quote by charvel_man
Good God, why is everyone up in arms? The troll has won.

+1

I honestly did, if nobody said anything, I would have been really mad. Right now I'm just laughing
why would anyone try to get banned, if you dont like these forums STOP POSTING JACKASS!!!! you will suck Dime's balls in hell.

I piss on yo' dog.
Quote by duncanxdonuts
erm he got shot how does did his choices effect that besides deciding to go play

yeah he was just doing what he does. He didnt quit Pantera. Phil did. why would Dimebag wanna destoy something he tried so hard to make?
Page 1 of 3