Page 1 of 19
Leaked today on DIS.
8 Tracks of genious..This is definately a cd that I will end up buying.

Everything about this album is amazing IMO, no flaws, every track is solid. The new drummer is amazing, and although people continue to bitch and whine over the new vocalist, he fits in extremely well on this.

Aspiration is the song that's gonna be played at my funeral. That'd be epic.
"We wanna have fun and we wanna get wasted." - Andrew W.K.

Quote by baltour;39385525
I think devildriver, lamb of god and killswitch are the best black metal probably ever.

Quote by andyq777
the clean vox weren't bad a lot

XBL: Tim The Hero
Last edited by Tim Remains at Jul 20, 2008,
genericxcore. no thanks.

it sounds like bad metalcore mixed with bad powermetal. though, i like the fact that that have good sense of humor. putting "progressive" down as one of their genres on their myspace. haha. made me chuckle a bit.
coming to terms with an inevitable death.
Genericore wtf?
Whats generic about it? The only generic thing i would say is the drumming.
The melodies are amazing, Aspiration intro notably.
The time signatures blow my mind
Quote by Aveks
genericxcore. no thanks.

it sounds like bad metalcore mixed with bad powermetal. though, i like the fact that that have good sense of humor. putting "progressive" down as one of their genres on their myspace. haha. made me chuckle a bit.

......wow.

I think devildriver, lamb of god and killswitch are the best black metal probably ever.

Quote by andyq777

i really just don't like it.

i listened to Ometh and Berzerker on their myspace. got bored quick.
coming to terms with an inevitable death.
I'll have to check this out later. Sounds pretty good from the myspace songs. I'm glad they changed the guitar tone from the last album (or was that just ****ty production?); either way it sounds much better.
Its a drum machine on the album so well have to see if the drummer can actually play it live to see if hes "sick" or not.

Definitely a solid album. Dont really like the last song on the album but everything else is killer.
AFB are unreal, the guitar is so much fun to listen too, it's not everyday you hear young dudes smash out two insane 8 stringed guitars, I love it, I'm hitting up DIS right now.
Quote by metal10468
Its a drum machine on the album so well have to see if the drummer can actually play it live to see if hes "sick" or not.

Definitely a solid album. Dont really like the last song on the album but everything else is killer.

Actually, everything is triggered then the sounds are replaced with a drum machine.

And the tone is still rather grating to my ears, even if it isn't nearly as bad as it was on "Forging A Future Self". Only the tone with the 8 strings sounds decent. Their 7 string tone is horrible.
Quote by BassisticT
My Ex firlfriend once shaved my butthair... A day later my butt looked like Freddy Krugers Face >.< Couldn't sit comfortable for like 4 Days.

Quote by Sir-Shredalot

Not sure what is worse the fact they watched a bbc drama series or they downed ethenol
They're playing a CD release show tomorrow.
Should be seeing them.
Quote by ch715dallat
Necrophagist how could all you n00bs forget the best german metalcore band ever. i think theyre tech metalcore tho or sumfin
Whoa, I had no clue! Where at and who with?
Facebook.com/Notafluke
These dudes are pretty sweet. Their obviously have that Deathcore sound but its also pretty cool how they put in some pretty sweet leads in the middle.
-Shecter C-7 Hellraiser FR, Schecter C-1 Hellraiser FR,
ESP LTD F-2005, Ibanez RG7321
-Peavey 6505+
-Maxon OD-9, Dunlop 535Q Wah, EHX Deluxe Memory Man, MXR 10-band EQ, MXR Super Comp
Melodeath: www.myspace.com/incarnia
UG Gain Whore
Quote by zigz407
Whoa, I had no clue! Where at and who with?

Station 4, 10 bucks, 5:00.
No Wings To Speak Of, Your Memorial, and For Blood.
Quote by ch715dallat
Necrophagist how could all you n00bs forget the best german metalcore band ever. i think theyre tech metalcore tho or sumfin
hmm this sounds interesting i wanna see how theyve progressed

i have the first album
BEAT IT, BUT NOT IN FRONT OF CHILDREN YOU DIRTY C***!-Mel Gimpsuit
^ Google deathcore is sexy. It's easy to find from there. I don't think we're allowed to link directly.

This is the best album I've heard in this style in a long time. It's really good. I love their weird off time riffs.
I'll have to get this, I liked the first allbum even with the ccrappy guitar tone so this should be a big improvement. Thanks for postin that it leaked
Quote by xMetalJohnx
Actually, everything is triggered then the sounds are replaced with a drum machine.

I know they do that, but I really think this is just straight out of EZDrummer or something. It sounds so fake its not even funny.
Quote by RawrSlinky
I'll have to get this, I liked the first allbum even with the ccrappy guitar tone so this should be a big improvement. Thanks for postin that it leaked

yeah LOL the tone was a bit **** haha
BEAT IT, BUT NOT IN FRONT OF CHILDREN YOU DIRTY C***!-Mel Gimpsuit
Quote by 'StoleN'
Station 4, 10 bucks, 5:00.
No Wings To Speak Of, Your Memorial, and For Blood.

Ew, no wings to speak of. Did u go?
Facebook.com/Notafluke
Quote by zigz407
Ew, no wings to speak of. Did u go?

Started an hour ago.
Forget to ask my father for money before he left for work =/
Quote by ch715dallat
I think its aight, the new CD is After The Burial. That's all I can say, and does anyone notice the similarity between the beginning of Aspiration and Fingers Like Daggers?
My Bass Rig (Since Everyone does this)
Fender Jazz 5 String
4x10 Hartke Transporter Series
Behringer BX4500H Ultrabass Bass Head (Changing to a Hartke 5500)

My Band: http://www.myspace.com/morningnj
ATB is cool.

I thought they were gunna be a boring standard core band.
Very much mistaken.

They got a Meshuggah influence with some twiddly metalcore. I must get the new album.
First listen through, and I love it.
The vocals aren't very good, but it is a great album overall.
And, it is a little short.
Facebook.com/Notafluke
So yeah finally got around to listening to the new album.
Aspiration is far and away the best song although most of them are pretty good.

I am still really on the fence about this band, they have some great riffs and melodies and some really awesome sections to their songs but I still can't quite get into the vox.

I don't really like their breakdowns either because half of them don't even have vocals like in 2:30-3:15 of Aspirations and 3:30-4:05 of Berzerker.

Maybe I'm being too critical though, I liked this album more than the first (probly just cuz of the improved guitar tone) and it's honestly worth a listen
This whole album is ew. I saw em' live with emmure and recon, they were really good. The breakdown at the end of drifts is sick. The new vocalist is real cool too. Gave him a ride to the local liquor store before the show.
Midnight whispers choke the daffodils, that were in your hair.
I love this album, especially Berzerker and Cursing Akenatan and A Vicious reforming of features
So apparently grant isn't their vocalist anymore.
I guess he got drunk and punched someone in the face.

Robot Mosh Fest 08: Nick is back singing with them. If he's permanent ill cream myself
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w74eLL3YpUY&feature=related

Quote by andyq777

Quote by Magero
8-strings good.
6-strings bad.

they never used 6 strings 7 and 8 strings only. i must say rareform is a huuuuuuuge improvement tone wise and technicality wise.
Call me Andrew!

Check Out My Band
Here

Quote by DimebagLivesOn
Well you're wrong and stupid and I don't like you.

Quote by nashawa
You know who's a good troll? Me. Because I'm secretly in love with Pandy.
So I'm planning to go with some friends to the Born of Osiris/Shai Hulud/After the Burial/Burning the Masses show. I had never listened to After the Burial so I downloaded one of the albums and OH MY GOD they're fucking incredible. I've got both albums now and am currently listening to them. and I haven't heard a song yet that I don't like. The melody in A Steady Decline is awesome, in particular.

By the way, I don't see why everyone's complaining about their tone... It doesn't sound off to me.
My band, Escher
My progressive rock project, Mosaic

Quote by Lappo
clearly, the goal is to convert every thread into a discussion about BTBAM

BTBAM IS ALWAYS RELEVANT
Why aren't more people talking about this band?
My band, Escher
My progressive rock project, Mosaic

Quote by Lappo
clearly, the goal is to convert every thread into a discussion about BTBAM

BTBAM IS ALWAYS RELEVANT
I'm polishing my Berzerker cover. Almost ready to put it on Youtube
The only part I dont have is the shreddy part after the groove breakdown. I only have tabs for the intro, so I had to transcribe the rest (pretty easy notation wise, but the rhythms are a bitch), and I just couldnt get that sweep part right.