My current gear is as follows-
Samick LS- 35 (Start HSS copy)
Fender Frontman 15 DSP

I'm going to be getting a RR3 Jackson King V soon, and I dont want its tone to be brought down by my ass **** amp.
I play metal like Rammstein/Metallica,
I need an SS
The main use will be bed room practice with just a little bit of showing off for friends at parties...
My budget is anything under about 300-400 dollars, though near 300 would be much better for my wallet. I have to get a physical checkup before they'll let me play Highschool football and god knows how much those cost...
Can you reccomend me an amp like this? THANKS!
Better, Faster, Stronger

Kansas City Chiefs

Kansas State Wildcats
Quote by airbrendie
Hey guys in the last 3 weeks I ****ed all the girls in this picture, what do you think?

Randall RG75 is pretty good for that price range. If you can find them, they're about 250-350 USD. Almost sounds like a SS Dual Recto.
Gear:
Dean MS STD V w/ Dimebucker
Dean ML '79
Jackson DKMGT
Randall RG75
Peavey Bandit 112
Boss NS-2
either a high-gain randall solid state, or a roland cube
periphery/bulb!

gear:
Ibanez RG7321 w/ D-sonic in bridge

Peavey 5150 mk ii & b52 4x12 cab

line 6 podxt for recording

Quote by AsOneIStand
Head and Cab for $130? You don't need a head and cabinet, you need a psychological examination.
periphery/bulb!

gear:
Ibanez RG7321 w/ D-sonic in bridge

Peavey 5150 mk ii & b52 4x12 cab

line 6 podxt for recording

Quote by AsOneIStand
Head and Cab for $130? You don't need a head and cabinet, you need a psychological examination.
How many people are you talking about playing for? You could get a used 50 watt tube amp that would really sound good for you for under $400.
PRS SE Singlecut
Bogner Alchemist 112 Combo
Dunlop Classic Crybaby
Martin OM-1 and Backpacker Steel String
Seagull

Youtube Channel -Click Me Please-
Quote by Zero_Mike
Randall RG75 is pretty good for that price range. If you can find them, they're about 250-350 USD. Almost sounds like a SS Dual Recto.

75 watts is a little too much for me, are the lower wattage versions any good, like the 15, 25 and 35?
Better, Faster, Stronger

Kansas City Chiefs

Kansas State Wildcats
Quote by airbrendie
Hey guys in the last 3 weeks I ****ed all the girls in this picture, what do you think?

Quote by VanTheKraut
I'm going to be getting a RR3 Jackson King V

Sorry last time i checked... which was two seconds ago.. theres the Jackson RR3.... and a Jackson KING V.... I never knew they started merging the two into one and making a RR3 King V

JUST TO POINT OUT THE OBVIOUS LEWLEWLEWL
GEAR worth mentioning
GUITAR: XPT700 SOON AGILE INTERCEPTORPRO725
AMP: TRAYNOR YCV50BLUE
EFFECTS: BOSS ME-50 | MXR-109 6-Band Graphic EQ
Quote by char_107
Sorry last time i checked... which was two seconds ago.. theres the Jackson RR3.... and a Jackson KING V.... I never knew they started merging the two into one and making a RR3 King V

JUST TO POINT OUT THE OBVIOUS LEWLEWLEWL

WTF BRO? its a Rhandy Rhoads in the King V shape, well Kinda its modded, I dont think anyone else cared enouph to point out the obvious "lewl"
Better, Faster, Stronger

Kansas City Chiefs

Kansas State Wildcats
Quote by airbrendie