No more losers hanging around being losers! =D

Really, it is utter crap, is it not?

But as soon as we get rid of Big Brother, which invades all of television, we get Australian Idol... A bunch of losers hanging around being losers... and singing Robbie williams songs...

This year is a sad one for TV.... Big Brother, then Australian Idol, and then the olympics. Three things that completely dominate TV that no one cares about.

I dont even watch TV, im just sick of hearing scene kids asking each other if they "watched "BB" last night"

[Sorry about the reference to scene kids, but I just went on holidays to my home town and its been completely overrun with ipod listening, flannelette-clad trend followers]
Dear diary.

Today I stuffed some dolls full of dead rats I put in the blender.

I'm wondering if, maybe, there really is something wrong with me.
Holy **** people listen to iPods and wear certain clothes?
Matthew 7:7 ""Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you."

Pop Punk! Check us out!: Flinch
I would get Foxtel, but im never satisfied with it... ten thousand channels and I still never find anything to watch...
Dear diary.

Today I stuffed some dolls full of dead rats I put in the blender.

I'm wondering if, maybe, there really is something wrong with me.
Quote by mootlechan
This thread is now about soda.

Don't put tropical kool aid into sprite, it's disgusting.
rawr
rise up against the ****wits that make big brother and make a show about your friends hanging around...

and so the circle is complete

all original ideas for tv were expended in the 80's

now all thats left is dross

enjoy
He loved Big Brother...
Quote by Kensai
Forget about her, she seems complicated. Who wants a girl who answers in riddles? I'm not the fucking sfinx.

Quote by Rambo-Conny
Woah, woah. Back the hell up.

Polo shirt?

Sunglasses?

Of course he got all the girls, he's Rick Astley.
I heard that Mike Goldman Cried when he heard the show was over. I hate that dickhead.

Hooray for the decline of reality TV
Is that all around the world, or just Australia, the show is bad anyway. I will not miss it - I love what they said on rove.

Peter: 'I love big brother, but now that its over I'll have to go down to the public pools to see people shower naked'.

Thats pretty much it, funny
Quote by Sir Anonymous
+one-thousand-nine-hundred-eighty-four.

and big brother is always watching
Is it over forever forever? Or just the season? Either way, a pointless show which I never watch anyways.
I saw BB After Dark on a few times late at night and thought is was a crappy production, nothing went on either.

I keep seeing a lot of "copy cat" shows on TV these days. The History channel is trying to be like the Discovery channel and a few channels currently have been doing the same type shows...
It's annoying to me and its why I'm going into the TV production field, try and produce better TV shows and such.
Last edited by moody07747 at Jul 21, 2008,
Quote by вяaи∂ иєw
Get Foxtel?

Are you kidding? Foxtel is an absolute waste of money. 90% of the time there's nothing on, and when there is, it's repeated for 3 weeks!
New To Town With A Made Up Name

In The Angel's City

Chasing Fortune And Fame
09/03/2012
Quote by mootlechan

You're the only 08'er that I actually like.

And I personally love watching the first fail auditions for Australian Idol and the olympics. Weightlifting FTW.
Quote by I Am Jack!
Don't put tropical kool aid into sprite, it's disgusting.

this man, in all his wisdom, is truly the messiah!
It's on tonight, it's not quite done yet. The bull**** fact is that it takes priority over Good News Week, and that is what ****s me. Besides, BB is way past its prime in terms of ratings, and it never was quality programming anyway, it's reality filler ****, especailly when your biggest gimmick is purposely dumping all the most bizarre freaks together in a house and picking deliberately conflicting personalities to incite conflict for viewer amusement, as well as plonking some stone-age ***** with boulders from an ancient nothing TV drama. I think that's an indication initself of how much potential it had this year. Unfortunately, like aforementioned, we have Australian Idol to contend with now although I agree with fretsonfire74, I enjoy watching the fail auditions just to see all the deluded pea-brained morons who think they can sing.
Quote by dannyniceboy
I consider myself to be really intelligent and I've gotten into a fight coz this kid thought it was nasty to put sour cream on enchiladas.

Quote by Minkaro
The fact that I went TOO high singing a Darkness song on Singstar

DARK RED TEAM
1. Ye cos no one watches the Olypmics...
2. Here's a fun fact. That Irish guy who won Idol used to be in a metal band.
3. And yay for the demise of Big Brother.
Quote by The Spoon
i wasnt wikipediaing blow job okay, it just happened

Quote by primusfan

one time i fucked a sofa.

Quote by Draken
Freedom of speach?

on a private website?

Based in Russia?

i'm sorry comrade, but you fail.
Quote by Diamond Dave
Reality TV should be more like the movie The Running Man and the SNES game Smash TV

Now that's a show I would love to see!
Quote by The Spoon
i wasnt wikipediaing blow job okay, it just happened

Quote by primusfan

one time i fucked a sofa.

Quote by Draken
Freedom of speach?

on a private website?

Based in Russia?

i'm sorry comrade, but you fail.
the olympics is cool wheres your patriotism
and billy connoly once said about reality tv
im sitting on my couch watching people sit on there couch while they watch tv
Pull my finger

Quote by Explicit User

"Kyle.. Do you know what homosex is?"
me:"...yes... why?"
"Do you want to have it?"
Me again:"...no Anthony..no i don't"
"Oh.. okay.. good night"

haha

Quote by madhampster
Dear god the pit is a force to be reckoned with.
I love the Olympics.
Big brother IMO, first 2 seasons were good, now i just can't be ****ed.
As for Australian Idol, yeah I watch the auditions.
Quote by Diamond Dave
Reality TV should be more like the movie The Running Man and the SNES game Smash TV

You mean tv should have horrible acting? We have plentty of that.
<Omri> I love trannys too..
Quote by Benjibum
No more losers hanging around being losers! =D

Really, it is utter crap, is it not?

But as soon as we get rid of Big Brother, which invades all of television, we get Australian Idol... A bunch of losers hanging around being losers... and singing Robbie williams songs...

This year is a sad one for TV.... Big Brother, then Australian Idol, and then the olympics. Three things that completely dominate TV that no one cares about.

I dont even watch TV, im just sick of hearing scene kids asking each other if they "watched "BB" last night"

[Sorry about the reference to scene kids, but I just went on holidays to my home town and its been completely overrun with ipod listening, flannelette-clad trend followers]

Your opinion =/= fact.
I've met one of the old Australian Idol contestants at the place I get guitar lesson. He gives singing lessons there. Know why he gives singing lessons there? Cos pricks like you who think Australian Idol contestants have no talent don't buy his album, which is amazing.
And you're saying nobody cares about the olympics? Lets just forget about those 1 billion viewers who will watch it.
God I hate faggy 14 year old guitarists who think theyre the epitome of "real" style.
Quote by Vornik
Thanks for the advice. I'm going to put it, along with your other advice, into a book, the pages of which I will then use to wipe my ass.
Quote by Hells_Bell
You mean tv should have horrible acting? We have plentty of that.

i just think the whole idea behind the movie is pretty funny, how its all kind of "do this, or you get killed!"
Quote by mootlechan

SODA IS GREAT, AMIRITE!?!??!?!11!11!!1!oneoneone

Channel Ten is crap anyway: Biggest Loser, Big Brother, Idol, Dance, then it all starts again the next year.

EDIT: Although there isn't anything funnier than a fail audition.

DON'T MAKE ME DESTROY YOU!

TURN OFF YOUR MIND RELAX AND FLOAT DOWNSTREAM

Quote by Scumbag1792
My God, this must be the smartest/greatest guy ever.
Last edited by -xCaMRocKx- at Jul 21, 2008,