does anyone like this stupid and obvious little twist i put on back in black, if not thats okay, but i like it!
and i am no way close to the skill AC/DC / Angus Young has in his left nut

after e5 a5 (times 3) and d5(times three)
e----3p1p0------------------------------------------------------------------------
b-------------3p1p0---------------------------------------------------------------
g----------------------2b4r2p0----------------------------------------------------
d----------------------------------2p0h2p0h2p0h2p0h2p0h2--------------------------
a---------------------------------------------------------------------3p2p0-------
E------------------------------------------------------------------------------3--

then restart power chords then i just play the next lick faster picked and palm muted

its not very original but i like how it adds some bite to it

if you hate it so be it!
um.....that tab is wrong. my twist is just a simple pinch harmonic with the 2 on the g string.
sound clips or it didnt happen ?
Jackson DK2M Dinky Pro W/ EMG 81/85 18v Black
ESP LTD EC-1000 W/ EMG 81/60 See Thru Blue
Schecter C-1 HellRaiser W/ EMG 81TW/89 Black Cherry
Peavey 6505 W/ 2x12 V30
Quote by ash_attack
sound clips or it didnt happen ?

a) how would i come up with it unless i played it
b) im not that good and i would mess it up
c) i dont know how
Quote by get ta led out!
dont like the sound of it its to long...disturbs the groove

its like a paranoid redone by RR

but not as skilled famous or as detailly recovered

edit: do you listen to carol miller get ta led out?
Last edited by seankellyultgtr at Jul 20, 2008,
my mother
Jackson DK2M Dinky Pro W/ EMG 81/85 18v Black
ESP LTD EC-1000 W/ EMG 81/60 See Thru Blue
Schecter C-1 HellRaiser W/ EMG 81TW/89 Black Cherry
Peavey 6505 W/ 2x12 V30
Quote by get ta led out!
no idea who that person is ts,and im not quite sure what ur trying to say

haha, shes a radio person who has a program called Get Ta LEd Out and shes on Serious Satillite Radio on channel 14 and she plays only zep

and i was trying to compared it to paranoid redone by rhady rhodes but obviously i am no where as great as him so i didnt do a smash up job
I took the awesomeness of seeing how it would sound in Guitar Pro. The fill you wrote plays twice, then the orignal back in black fill. Check out my profile for the clip
its alright man,maybe i just wasnt playing it right,if u did it rhoads style and sweep thru it then i think itd sound great,but im not a sweep picker.
meh
Quote by get ta led out!
its alright man,maybe i just wasnt playing it right,if u did it rhoads style and sweep thru it then i think itd sound great,but im not a sweep picker.

go to rpgoof's page, it sounds cool like that i think
Quote by RPGoof
I took the awesomeness of seeing how it would sound in Guitar Pro. The fill you wrote plays twice, then the orignal back in black fill. Check out my profile for the clip

sweet, sounds cool i think. hope you like!
thats great soudning actually man,when i played it my brother liked it more than the original haha.
but,I wood stick to the original,because of the song being such a classic,unless u can really rip something out of it and make it your own.If you can play it,then i bow down to your abilty to write that
meh