So I just finished rippin' down this little hill on my skateboard, right. Had a little bit of speed and popped an ollie over a manhole. Turns out there was a little bit of gravel on the other side of it so I skidded out and flew off backwards. Got me some pretty gnarley road rash on my back and smoked my head. Best wipeout I've ever had.

Share your similar stories of bailing whether it be on a skateboard, bike, fruitboots, or just walking.
Yeah dude i was doing a simple back-side turn in this pipe at the local skate park. When coming down i lost balance and landed on my elbow and my ass.

There is now a bruise that takes up one half of the bottom of my fore-arm. and a equally big one on my ass.
I was walking one day, and i had an old lady trip me in front of her friends while they were playing Mah-Johng. (or however you spell it) either way, i think i beat all your bailing stories.
Poop.

Yes, poop.
A few days ago I attempted to jump a fence, foot caught at the top and I ended up falling face first onto the concrete, splitting my chin, and I now have about 8 stitches in my chin
Quote by BigBrownBeaver
Yeah dude i was doing a simple back-side turn in this pipe at the local skate park. When coming down i lost balance and landed on my elbow and my ass.

There is now a bruise that takes up one half of the bottom of my fore-arm. and a equally big one on my ass.

It's always the simple stuff that hurts the most.
I held up a corner store, my friends came and bailed me out shortly after. It was.. GREAT.
rawr
Dude, so like, brah, I was like chilling dude. And these total posers come over dude, and they was like, "Brah, you are a poser." And I was like, dude, you're a fruitbooter dude.
GEAR
Epiphone SG-400
Marshall 1987 JCM-800 2210 100W

Proud Member of:
The SG Owners Unite
Marshall Amplification
EHX Users Guild

The True Eccentric Tea Drinking Appreciation Preservation Society

I remember when I was about 12, I just got to the skatepark, went down a hill into a bowl and wiped out. I managed to rip off the skin on the right side of my right leg, and you bet your ass I was crying haha. I'd never seen so much blood in my life, but after the shock of it I was alright.
Quote by 20cdndollars
You are god, floppypick

Floppydick

If that's how you read my name, leave a message saying so on my profile
One time, I tripped while I was sitting down. *shrugs* Just accident prone.
Quote by terryguitar
GROW UP WE DONT NEED 2 CHEAT WHEN OUR KIDS ARE BEAUTIFUL

Quote by blynd_snyper
Ummm, petrol? Nip down to your local petrol station, buy a litre of the stuff and soak your balls in it, light them up and start playing with them.
i was skating a very slick area of concrete, and i took a sharp turn and couldn't get my hands down *bam* there goes half of my front teeth.
Gear:
  • Orange TH30
  • Framus Cobra 4x12
  • Gibson Les Paul Studio
  • Gibson Explorer
  • Taylor 214CE-G
Tied rope around my waist, other end to a tree
Biked as fast as I could away from the tree
Got thrown about ten feet into the air and slammed into the ground face first
Got up and did it again

There's a video somewhere of me doing it on foot, I'll try and find the link
ohai little sig.
i thought to bail means to get away from an impending fall, unhurt?

anyway, i was never brave enough to do anything more than a flatland ollie on my skateboard. but one time when i was a little kid i went skiing and took a path through a forested area. there was a pretty steep straightaway so i bombed down it and tipped over at the bottom, rolling over a couple of times. but these are freaking skiis, and they got stuck in the snow and didn't pop off, so my legs were stuck in a really painful position until my friend who was ahead of me climbed back up to take them off for me. i don't watch wrestling, but i think it probably felt like when a guy sits on the other guy and does the thing where he pulls his leg
Quote by archerygenious
Jesus Christ since when is the Pit a ****ing courtroom...

Like melodic, black, death, symphonic, and/or avant-garde metal? Want to collaborate? Message me!
Huge chunk out of my knee from skateboarding and eating crisps at the same time. Also cracked my head off a concrete floor at Bones skatepark in Stockport. All the old schoolers laughed at me.

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
wasnt me, but my friend was longboarding and he went down a hill and fell into a pile of gravel. the next day in school he showed me the gravel that was still on his stomach. it was pretty cool
one time dirtbiking my buddy slammed on the brakes right in front of me, causing me to T bone him in about 4th gear wide open, sending me into a ditch, landing directly on my head...luckily I was wearing a helment...ended up with a major concussion and a bit of brain hemorrhaging
Quote by bucktheduck

Call me troll, call me psychopath. In the end, I shall stand above you all as you drown in a pool of sex and filth. It will explode your corrupted bodies, and I will walk above the wreckage as a pure man.

Quote by DieGarbageMan

Haggard13 i are impressed
i was on my board 2 day and randomly fell on my head cause i tripped over a rock
Signature Signature Signature Signature Signature Erutangis Erutangis Erutangis Erutangis Erutangis Erutangis Signature Signature Signature Signature Signature Signature Erutangis Erutangis Erutangis Erutangis Erutangis
Quote by ProfessorJim
Who else thought this thread was about 'balls'?

i did...

Anyway when i used to skate I was going down this steep hill I got too much speed and my board started to shake back and forth so in order to prevent a bad wipe out I jumped off. (Bad idea) i landed on my feet landed to hard flew forward crashed on my side and skidded a good couple feet and walked away with a nasty ass scrath that covered my entire right side of my right leg. Not that bad but eh. the best i got.
Quote by metalcore123
I hate trying to cover up my cheese in school because the bimbo next to me dislikes the smell of pure love.

I'm bringing farts back!
Quote by mr.happyman
So I just finished rippin' down this little hill on my skateboard, right. Had a little bit of speed and popped an ollie over a manhole. Turns out there was a little bit of gravel on the other side of it so I skidded out and flew off backwards. Got me some pretty gnarley road rash on my back and smoked my head. Best wipeout I've ever had.

Share your similar stories of bailing whether it be on a skateboard, bike, fruitboots, or just walking.

it woulda sucked even worse but also been kinda funny if you fell off backwards into the manhole.
Quote by HelloHalo
I think if I crap my pants in public, I'll just simply stand up (if I'm not already standing), announce "Ladies and gentlemen, I have just defecated in my pants. Good day to you all."

And walk out.

/lame, blatant attempt to get sigged.
i was leaving a skate comp a few months ago, (i won an arbor longboard) but anyway i did fine in the comp and in the parking lot i got hit by a car. right up onto the hood i went, lame
bass - That thing that goes bum bum bum.